Thread: Handover zone not woroking

Thanks

Default Handover zone not working as expected

Hi Everyone.

Ive recently finished installing my solution 3000 and everything is working great, with the exception of the entry hallway sensor.

I have my front door set to Delay -1, and my entry hallway sensor set to "Handover". However when i come into the house, the alarm is triggered instantly by the entry hallway sensor. It doesnt appear to be adhering to the handover.

I've been reading through ALink, and i can see an option in there relating to "Handover Delay in Order". SOmething tells me this may have something to do with it but im not sure.

My Entry hallway sensor is Zone 1, and my front door sensor (reed) is Zone 9. Technically this is not "in order" so im wondering if this is playing a role.

Any guidance or advice much appreciated. Im losing browny points with my wife daily!.

Dave

Look Here ->
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,510 Posts

Thanks

Yes you need to turn off the handover order feature. Handover Delay to be Sequential. Loc 494 less 8. So depending on other features you have enabled loc 494 less 8 so might be 0 if no other features used.