Thread: Pink Floyd - Live At Knebworth - 4K Remaster - 1990

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Default Pink Floyd - Live At Knebworth - 4K Remaster - 1990

I thought it would be fun to poke the bear over at Youtube and see how long some concerts last. Enjoy !

On the 30th June 1990, Pink Floyd played a 7 song performance at The Silver Clef Award Winners Concert at Knebworth, Hertfordshire, England in front of a crowd of 120,000. Other artists who appeared were Cliff Richard & The Shadows, Dire Straits, Elton John, Eric Clapton, Phil Collins w/ Genesis, Paul McCartney, Robert Plant & Jimmy Page, Status Quo and Tears for Fears. Pink Floyd recently released their performance at Knebworth on Blu-Ray, this is a Blu-ray rip from the disc that I have upgraded with AI technology and re-encoded to 4K resolution. The quality is noticeably improved when comparing the original and this version, while not perfect is mostly pretty good and makes you feel more like you are there than the standard HD version. if you have a big 4K TV, do yourself a favor and watch it. Please check out the rest of my channel for high quality videos that you will not find in search results.

0:00 Shine On You Crazy Diamond
    11:03 The Great Gig in the Sky
    16:06 Wish You Were Here
    21:00 Sorrow
    30:50 Money
    40:51 Comfortably Numb
    48:40 Run Like Hell

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

efab (21-03-22),enf (23-03-22),Uncle Fester (25-03-22)

Look Here ->