Hi,
A question about the Foxtel iQ4 tuners.
I have been having a few problems over a while now. Several Fox channels were showing the "NO signal etc." message, usually early am (around 5 or 6) when I wanted to watch the live golf. If I tried later - around 9 or 10 they worked okay.
I didn't muck around in the early am, but Chromecast Foxtel Go to the TV so I could watch. I live in a retirement community, and assumed (yes!! I know) it was a village wide problem. It is not.
So, I would like to know, should all the iQ4 tuners show a signal? I have no terrestrial lead attached, so I suspect a couple would have no signal. I now have quite a few channels that regularly show the no signal message, but not all the time.
Over my working years I regularly lost hair chasing intermittent faults in differing types of equipment, and know the frustration well.
The village has a central dish and a cabled distribution system, obviously a non-Foxtel installation. I have done all the basic checks - leads from the wall plate to the box, and I undid and reconnected the leads to the Signal Max switch in box outside. I have no idea where the cable under '603' goes. The others are where the labels say.

My signal strengths & MER are:
Ch 1: 62 dBuV 15.6 MER
Ch 2: 59 15.2
Ch 3: 60 16.3
Ch 4: 67 13.7
Ch 5: No signal
Ch 5: No signal
Ch 7: 66 dBuV 12.3 MER
Ch 8: 56 8
Ch 9: No signal
Ch 10: No signal

Comments please, and suggestions, before I have to harangue the village management.

Thanks, Bigharps.