Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bull-Crap Scamming Domain-Names!!!

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wotnot View Post
    No, that's incorrect ~ you'll just end up insulting the French and cause speakers of Francaise to disparaging mutter "Quel idiot..", especially if one hypenates the words together like that.

Just so other readers of this forum who aren't familiar with the phrase don't make the same mistake,

Sigh... Do people actually see what I mean??? Wow, it's scary....
    So he confuses a speed-typing, (where everyone else knew what I meant), to not only being a global expert analyst...
    no... someone who "looked it up" and further tried to 'denigrate'... due to his obvious hatred of me!!! Can you NOT see
    what your problem is??... Just 'LOOK' at the pages & pages of Diatribe that 'this' person previously 'wrote' here, after 'Admin'
    prompted him to do so... I actually 'cringed' and felt so sorry for him.

Looking back now... I 'think' I get why some person, & Admin, thought I was talking about being 'Blocked' (Barred??)...
    I NEVER tried to 'waste' Admins time to review/do whatever... What I was saying to 'wotnot', was that if he doesn't like me,
    then to 'personally' block/filter(?) me (if that's possible?), and to at least not read/reply to my posts/comments, if he chooses!!!
    Sigh...

Anyway, 'wotnot's massive continuation that would stretch the resources of a Library for data compilation, only goes to show what
    I was complaining about!! THERE'S WAYS TO SAY THINGS!!!!!!!! And I reiterate the last words of one of my last comments here, that
    I DO feel sorry for you... irregardless of your 'actual' intelligence, I'm sorry to say, that you have 'ZERO' 'people' skills, and it shows!!!

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

Some people just don't know when to quit.

A week in the cooler Ah-Those-Old-Days! as warned by admin for continuing to troll.
    Please consider Premium Membership. Without Premium Member contributions Austech cannot operate.

• 07-07-22, 11:37 AM

Reason
    Off Topic

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

Given the OP has been banned, there's no point this thread staying open, so I'm closing it.
    Please consider Premium Membership. Without Premium Member contributions Austech cannot operate.

• The Following User Says Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

wotnot (08-07-22)

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12