Thread: Setting time parameter for output relay on Bosch 6000

Thanks

Default Setting time parameter for output relay on Bosch 6000

Hi There,

I am trying to control a garage door with BOSCH Solution 6000 alarm panel via relay output. I have already programmed the relay output to be activated via keyfob button. I read several threads about configuring pulse width to control a Merlin MT100EV0 on BOSCH solution 6000, it needs to be set to 400msec. BOSCH solution 6000 gives option to set the time parameters in HH, MM, SS, Tenth of Sec. When i set it to 400 under tenth of sec it resets it back to 0. I tried several values but its resetting it back to 0. Which gives an indication it doesnt like setting tenth of sec values.

How to over come this issue? Is there any way to set pulse width less than 1Sec.

Thanks

Look Here ->
    Thanks

If it's only triggering the garage door motor to open and close the garage door, then 1 or 2 secs will be fine. I normally set the output time to 2 secs.

Why does it need to be 400msec?

Thanks

Yes its triggering the motor to open/close
    I read it in this forum that Merlin needs the pulse width to be smaller than 1sec.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tamamontu View Post
    When i set it to 400 under tenth of sec it resets it back to 0. I tried several values but its resetting it back to 0. Which gives an indication it doesnt like setting tenth of sec values.
    400 x 1/10 sec is 40 seconds. No wonder it's resetting on you. You want a value of 4 under 1/10 Sec to achieve 400ms. The Output Polarity should be One Shot Low + Reset​.