Thread: So Long, & Thanks For All The Fish!!

Banned
    Thanks

Default So Long, & Thanks For All The Fish!!

... WOW!... The 'Title' may mean something to followers of the "hitch-hikers guide To The Galaxy"
    However, the 'analogy' ends there!!! Please READ this, 'before' annihilating' me...

Firstly, enf and mtv have indicated recently, & repeatedly, that I'm a 'Troll' ???? Do they even know what one is ??????
    So in regards to a 'Post'(s) that 'I' started, and was going well!! I simply complained about certain people who obviously don't
    like me, but being Negative about me?? so somehow, that makes 'me' a 'Troll' ??? I gave them the option to not look at my posts!!

'mtv' last said in relation to my last legitimate Post/query about 'Personal Messages' being received, said...
    And if by chance you are continuing to troll (now via PM) after your temporary ban, you may find yourself permanently banned.

I truly was asking a valid question about this Forum, just so that I know, as often like in Youtube 'Messenger', one can see if someone has
    'seen' one's message? However, I was labelled again as a 'Troll', AND had the post/thread blocked ???????? W.T.F. ???

Just so you all 'know'... yes, I had written a personal message to 'wotnot'... Would you like to see what I said???....

Dear Wotnot...
    I've been agonizing over this for a few weeks now... with many scenarios! hahaha!!... but that's not me!!!
    May I please start by explaining a few things about myself, to give you a bit of a background... (It's ok if you don't choose to read it!)
    Firstly, I'm 'not' just talking about 'you' here, but how I 'find' myself now, in my life. OK, in general, 'I' am head-strong, and if you are
    honest, then you must admit that 'you' are too!! And that's OK, as we are not all the same, and sometimes people 'clash'.

I was never the 'smartest' person in the World, but for a large part of my life, I was always diligent, learning, hard working, and most
    particularly 'Proud' of my ethics & work history... Until my physical 'accident', as well as my later more current personal medical issues
    beyond my control, that have now left me with not a lot of time left, as well as a failing mind now!!

I chose to communicate on this 'Forum', for many reasons. Firstly as 'something to do', as I can now literally not leave the house from
    one month to the next, and my 'mind' want's to keep in contact with the 'real' World. And secondly, to 'try' and keep my 'brain' active,
    as i keep forgetting so much now, and I hate thinking/feeling that I can't 'contribute' anything, anymore... These days, I truly just watch
    the world go by, where-in once I used to contribute, and feel proud to actually 'Teach', but now I am a 'nobody'...

That hurts me, though I can understand why... So much of my 'life' was about contributing, and realistically "passing on knowledge".
    Can you grasp how little that makes 'one', when on top of it all, they/we have nothing left to offer!?? One just wants to die...
    So, here on this 'Forum', I had attempted from day One, to just feel like I'm 'contributing' something, in the time I have left?

I mentioned (I think?) above that we are all 'different', though I will be the first to admit that I don't take 'negative' comments very
    well. Sometimes, they may be justified, and that's OK... but also 'sometimes' what i Read can feel condescending, and I can not feel
    that 'that' is productive, or necessary at times...

I was going to 'log-out' of this Forum permanently... However, I thought I would send this message to you first, and HOPE that 'we'
    can continue while I'm still able to, to converse together & with everyone else, as if a new Dawn in rising?? while ir can for me...
    Thank you in advance... Glenn

As you can plainly SEE, my 'intention' was to 'continue' to be the "Troll" that I obviously am??, and at least state my dislike for certain
    bullies & narcissists obviously...

SO... various 'Admin' people, please do your darndest and terminate me for life, if you so desire!!! I have more to worry about now...
    I thank those who have written nice things over the years, and good bye. It's OK, but I will never tolerate bullies. They know who they are!!

Look Here ->
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,079 Times in 6,766 Posts

We have rules which you think don't apply to you.

You were warned, but continue to make posts which inflame. That's trolling.

Bye... don't bother trying to return under a different user name.
    Please consider Premium Membership. Without Premium Member contributions Austech cannot operate.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

admin (31-07-22),Keith (03-08-22),wotnot (31-07-22)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,109 Times in 9,100 Posts

I have NEVER accused you of being a troll....thats just a lie. Jeees, I HAVE accused you of misreading posts and being overly sensitive at times, and this is a total validation of that.

If everyone who got a bit sensitive over any particular issue was a "troll" then we'd probably disappear up our own arseholes. Maybe you wish we would, I dunno.

Unreal. I wish you well.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

Keith (03-08-22),mtv (31-07-22),wotnot (31-07-22)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

I think he has been here before in another incarnation.

And the ones that insist on writing half a page of their "leaving obituary" usually then sit here reading what people said. Then keep reading the forum as a guest. And then register another account because they just cant stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Ah-Those-Old-Days! View Post
    May I please start by explaining a few things about myself, to give you a bit of a background... (It's ok if you don't choose to read it!)
    "it's ok if you don't choose to read it" and then leaves the forum because Wotnot chose not to read it ! ROFL!

I better watch what I say, I will end up worse than that nasty enf !

• The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

eaglem (06-08-22),enf (31-07-22),gulliver (31-07-22),Keith (03-08-22),mtv (31-07-22),wotnot (31-07-22)