Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can anyone help with this issue

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 5GRUBBISH View Post
    Yes, Read the above post, You will understand. Anyhow I used my brain and google maps and found the address
    You might find this strange, Yes I want the money back but at the same time I want to talk to him about life and his well being. Money is not everything.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 1,533 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 5GRUBBISH View Post
    I told my Daughter is he still taking his meds, If not SCREAM to his parents.
    What I said ...believe me, if I just meant illegal/illicit drugs, I would've indicated so =) I merely looked at what you wrote, considered it errant behaviour ..ie; didn't add up, unless of course drugs were involved, and needing to be on meds all of the time for psychological control and not doing that, means drugs weren't involved when they should've been 8) Whenever it's this situation, it's always prudent to employ the golden rule ; follow the money....it's if so facto ... if you can find where the money went, you'll discover the intent, the motive.

• The Following User Says Thank You to wotnot For This Useful Post:

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,075 Times in 3,347 Posts

Sadly, from personal experience. Prescribed meds might be doing their job, thus "convincing" the recipient that they are now all right and the meds are no longer needed. It happened to me, after my accident, I was placed on anti-depressants for my brain injury. Thought I was OK and decided that I OK and did not need them. Eventually a good friend who has also battled the black dog said to me "go back on your meds, Leigh, you look like you want to kill everyone." To me, I thought I was OK, and certainly did not consider myself murderous, however, In listened to her and did go back on my meds. Some months later, with the help of my GP, I did change some of the anti-depressants, half way through the weaning process I woke up one morning and said to the missus, "I'm back!" Gp said, "Good, we shall stay there". I learnt my lesson and have remained on those meds ever since. Sadly, not all people have the support of trusted friends who will a) tell them the truth and b) be listened to when said advice is offered.

This guy might be "like me" but without the friends or the ability to recognise the problem. OR, illicit substances might be involved. IMO You do have to take ownership of your problem before you can solve it. I feel for you 5GRUBBISH, especially since this bloke is not family. You still should pursue restitution for the stolen money, not, so much for the money, but, in the hope that it is a wake up call to the bloke!
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

The dude's a dropkick.. take out a restraining order.. If that doesn't work, it may be a contractual job... ;-)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    I feel for you 5GRUBBISH, especially since this bloke is not family. You still should pursue restitution for the stolen money, not, so much for the money, but, in the hope that it is a wake up call to the bloke!
    He knows I'm on to him for the Money but he also knows that I know that he has a issue that he disguises very well as most wont pick it but because I seen this before on another chap and this guy did not own money to anyone but the symtoms were there similar to my Daughters X Boyfriend.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    The dude's a dropkick.. take out a restraining order.. If that doesn't work, it may be a contractual job... ;-)
    No he is gone, dont need to take out a restraining order on him. I'm patient, Got a massage from him and he will pay, ? (don't know how much yet) hundreds per Fortnight so if he does this I will be Happy so will be my Daughter. Maybe his is reading this post as he know the problem I had with 5G interference on my Satellite Cband Dish and if he is smart enough which he is he will find the General Forum and this topic

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12