Thread: Vietnamese channels on Apstar 6C

Thanks

Default Vietnamese channels on Apstar 6C

Apstar 6C 134E has Vietnamese TV on 3418 H 19200 S2 8PSK Almost identical channels numbers as Vinsat but only VTV 1 4 7 are free to air.

Look Here ->
    The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robbiea View Post
    Apstar 6C 134E has Vietnamese TV on 3418 H 19200 S2 8PSK Almost identical channels numbers as Vinsat but only VTV 1 4 7 are free to air.
    So what do do want to know??????? I use to get them in the Gold Coast area but when 5GRUBBISH come to my area I had the change my LNB setup and dont get them any more.

Thanks

5G from telco towers makes it impossible to get anything below 3800... Looks like the 5G rollout hasn't reached your area.

Thanks

Was wondering how long they've been on this satellite as there is no lising of them on Lyngsat.

Thanks

I think vinasat 1 has an issue, saw a report of them having new freq 3418 H for VTV mux , couldnt get anything off vinasat unlike before. Where they were in the interfearence from 5G.
    Spent all morning trying to locate them. Yes appears they are now on 134E apstar.

Weak signal there though

Thanks

I am in SE Queensland and have to manually align my 2.4 m dish to get other satellites . Was very surprised how good the signal and quality was when I tuned up Apstar as I always had trouble to lineup Vinsat to get its channels . Laosat is also another painful one to align here.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

I am in SE Queensland and have to manually align my 2.4 m dish to get other satellites . Was very surprised how good the signal and quality was when I tuned up Apstar as I always had trouble to lineup Vinsat to get its channels . Laosat is also another painful one to align here.
    If your dish allows you to put a actuator on it buy a actuator and the control box and wire it in your TV room .
    24 inch Actuator

Control Box. ( I have about 15 Sats on mine)