Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: This makes my blood boil !

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,421 Times in 2,522 Posts

Default This makes my blood boil !

More and more is coming out in the open what is happening in our detention centres that makes it difficult for me to see how we differ in human rights breaches from China or even the Wagner Mercenaries.

We talk big about breaches from other countries but keep both eyes shut about what happens here, well now with a 'lefty' government not so much any more.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 13-01-23 at 06:25 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

allover (13-01-23),bob_m_54 (14-01-23)

Look Here ->
    Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,099 Times in 9,097 Posts

F***me! Seriously. Its an ABC report....

ABC = Always BullshIt Constantly

Its an allegation. The ABC has a better record of paying compensation for unfounded allegations than success. Banksia Hill is run by WA Corrective Services and has been under Labors stewardship since what? 2016..2017? The word in that report most commonly used is "allegedly".

If it's true, it's unfortunate and criminal and those guilty should be punished...if indeed WA law allows them to be.

Take a powder Fester...boiling blood isn't good for you.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (14-01-23),VroomVroom (16-01-23)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    F***me! Seriously. Its an ABC report....

ABC = Always BullshIt Constantly
    While they have not always been 100% correct, ABC is still an order of magnitude better than any of your rightshyt rags.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

drummerboy (15-01-23),red star (13-01-23)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    While they have not always been 100% correct, ABC is still an order of magnitude better than any of your rightshyt rags.
    Ummm....MY rightshit rags? That implies that you think the ABC is a leftshit rag. Jeez, you know thats not what I read. You and I have discussed this before. I read them all, especially the ABC, although I draw the line at all TV News, including and especially ABC News and Current affairs as they consistently lie.

Theres a difference between reading something and forming a judgement, and having someone in your face actually lying to you.

Now, as to this report, I hope they prosecute those responsible IF they are guilty. I certainly won't just take Four Corners word for it. I'm more likely to believe Trump or Biden, and that's a statement if ever there was one.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (14-01-23)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,075 Times in 3,347 Posts

I note in that report that they are going to build a new facility to "fix" the problem. They'd be better off hiring new staff at that facility. A new one with the same staff is just going to re-locate the issues. ALLEGEDLY!
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following User Says Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

enf (14-01-23)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    I note in that report that they are going to build a new facility to "fix" the problem. They'd be better off hiring new staff at that facility. A new one with the same staff is just going to re-locate the issues. ALLEGEDLY!
    Just sleight of hand, smoke and mirrors.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (16-01-23)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

Fester , this just more sensationalist rubbish from the ABC , Im surprised people even think its the truth. Besides , what did this little darling do to even end up in jail in the first place ? how many prior offences did she have ? how many people did she hurt on the outside ? how many prison officers did she hurt or was at risk of hurting ? Did you know if she was handcuffed and had a spit hood on it means that she was probably going to spit on others ? And what do you think we should do to repeat offenders like her ? put her back on the streets ? Let her live in your street amongst your family ?

Ive got a great idea - why dont you let this girl move into your spare bedroom ? Im sure with that attitude of yours she will suddenly change and become a model taxpaying citizen in no time lol

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VroomVroom For This Useful Post:

eaglem (16-01-23),enf (16-01-23),wotnot (21-01-23)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    Fester , this just more sensationalist rubbish from the ABC , Im surprised people even think its the truth. Besides , what did this little darling do to even end up in jail in the first place ? how many prior offences did she have ? how many people did she hurt on the outside ? how many prison officers did she hurt or was at risk of hurting ? Did you know if she was handcuffed and had a spit hood on it means that she was probably going to spit on others ? And what do you think we should do to repeat offenders like her ? put her back on the streets ? Let her live in your street amongst your family ?

Ive got a great idea - why dont you let this girl move into your spare bedroom ? Im sure with that attitude of yours she will suddenly change and become a model taxpaying citizen in no time lol
    I think fester only half read the article and thought that it was a refugee centre. That gave him the reason to rant at the coalition and posit that it would cease under labour. He got agitated when I pointed out that it was in fact a correctional facility UNDER a labour government, and that his rant was exposed.

I could be wrong of course, and if I am I apologise.

As both lsemmens and I pointed out, they are moving the problem to a newer facility....typical left solution IMO. As I said, smoke and mirrors, the left wing way.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (16-01-23),VroomVroom (17-01-23)

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,050 Posts

Do you think the Murdoch press which stacked with ex liberal Premiers, Ministers and workers that you are going to get a fair and unbiased assessment of the news then dream on, no wonder their paper sales have fallen off a cliff
    Not saying the ABC is any better
    I am surprised no one has commented about the beat up primarily by the ABC re the NSW Premier wearing a Nazi uniform at a party when he was 21. What a load of shitte, who would rake up some thing like that, i feel sorry for the guy, actually had a chuckle
    We have all done something similar in our early years
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Madness"

• The Following User Says Thank You to allover For This Useful Post:

eaglem (16-01-23)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,075 Times in 3,347 Posts

No argument there, allover. The NSW premier should have said, Get Stuffed, I was a stupid kid doing stupid things, now lets get on with the serious stuff!
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by allover View Post
    Do you think the Murdoch press which stacked with ex liberal Premiers, Ministers and workers that you are going to get a fair and unbiased assessment of the news then dream on, no wonder their paper sales have fallen off a cliff
    Umm...no. As I said, they are all distorted. And so I read them all including the ABC. I just won't sit and listen to lying bigoted luminaries on TV, thats all. As for paper sales dropping off (as fast as ABC ratings probably) that would be the internet and you know it.

Not saying the ABC is any better
    As I said, they aren't. You HAVE to read them all to form an opinion.

I am surprised no one has commented about the beat up primarily by the ABC re the NSW Premier wearing a Nazi uniform at a party when he was 21. What a load of shitte, who would rake up some thing like that, i feel sorry for the guy, actually had a chuckle
    I don't feel sorry for him at all. His grovelling apology was pathetic. He should have told them all to go f*ck themselves. Showed some balls. As you said, he was 21....jeez.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,240 Times in 1,921 Posts

The writing is on the wall, the only costumes we will be allowed to wear to parties will be rainbow coloured…
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,118 Times in 573 Posts

Default This makes my blood boil !

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    No argument there, allover. The NSW premier should have said, Get Stuffed, I was a stupid kid doing stupid things, now lets get on with the serious stuff!

No arguments that the interest that has been generated is ridiculous, however to call him a ‘kid’ at 21 is also ridiculous - and something that seems to have been repeated all through the media.

A 10 year old is a kid. A 21 year old man is 100% an adult. This is a case of an adult doing stupid things, not a kid.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
    The writing is on the wall, the only costumes we will be allowed to wear to parties will be rainbow coloured…
    Well if you want to wear a nazi uniform go ahead.. a few others would probably join you LOL

• The Following User Says Thank You to bob_m_54 For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (17-01-23)

Thanks

Apparently his (NSW) liberal transport minister brought this up, who I personally think is a major rshole.
    The infighting of the libnats Federal and State finds no end.
    Personally I don't mind Perrottet, hasn't really done much wrong but dealing with the morons that surround him is no easy feat.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    Besides , what did this little darling do to even end up in jail in the first place ? how many prior offences did she have ? how many people did she hurt on the outside ? how many prison officers did she hurt or was at risk of hurting ? Did you know if she was handcuffed and had a spit hood on it means that she was probably going to spit on others ? And what do you think we should do to repeat offenders like her ? put her back on the streets ? Let her live in your street amongst your family ?

No, neither you nor can I know, so where do you get that they are even repeat offenders and of what?
    All I know from the report is that she has a disability as is a young man who is similarly treated. Yes they may have spit at somebody of have resisted arrest, boo hoo.
    Whatever the reason they ended up there does not justify our government to perform such humanitarian breaches.
    The only acceptable solution is for those people involved in this to locked up and punished accordingly.

...and for the record I also have ASD.
    Therefore I am not trained or would be suitable to cater and treat a person with ASD, despite my knowledge on the topic.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 16-01-23 at 11:08 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,151 Times in 1,060 Posts

Apparently his (NSW) liberal transport minister brought this up, who I personally think is a major rshole.
    Personally I don't mind Perrottet, hasn't really done much wrong but dealing with the morons that surround him is no easy feat.
    I would have just stated.
    Fancy dress party and my costume was no better or worse than the others there.
    Would I do it again, no.

End of story.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Reschs For This Useful Post:

allover (17-01-23)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,151 Times in 1,060 Posts

No, neither you nor can I know, so where do you get that they are even repeat offenders and of what?
    All I know from the report is that she has a disability as is a young man who is similarly treated. Yes they may have spit at somebody of have resisted arrest, boo hoo.
    Whatever the reason they ended up there does not justify our government to perform such humanitarian breaches.
    The only acceptable solution is for those people involved in this to locked up and punished accordingly.

...and for the record I also have ASD.
    Therefore I am not trained or would be suitable to cater and treat a person with ASD, despite my knowledge on the topic.
    Have you ever set foot in one of these places and seen the behaviour of the inmates.
    I did service work in many in NSW and would not ever want their jobs.

Most staff are extremely tolerant and do their best.
    Some inmates are just beyond treating as human.

Until the real story comes out, I doubt it, I will sit on the fence.

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reschs For This Useful Post:

allover (17-01-23),enf (17-01-23),shred (17-01-23),trash (22-01-23),VroomVroom (17-01-23)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Hahahaha...everythings smooooth in the ALP I suppose...f*ck me, you're a laugh a minute, you truly are.

Any shopping bags of corrupt money around these days?

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,240 Times in 1,921 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    Well if you want to wear a nazi uniform go ahead.. a few others would probably join you LOL
    Yeah, I would, it’s a party, it’s for fun, if people are so small minded that they can’t handle the fact that it’s a costume and not a statement maybe they shouldn’t go.
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Al Bundy For This Useful Post:

allover (22-01-23),enf (17-01-23)

• Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast