I have a pair of Pioneer CS-07 speakers on opposite sides of a room that I am looking to convert to wireless Bluetooth speakers that are still connected in stereo. The distance between the speakers makes it unreasonable to hardwire them together. Furthermore because these are passive speakers, each one would have its own amplifier hidden nearby. I am hoping someone may be able to a) critique these designs. If there are issues I have missed, or a better solution I have overlooked please enlighten me. b) find if anyone has done this before, or knows of any consumer-off-the-shelf equipment that can be used to accomplish this. Below are drawings of two different ideas I have had to convert these speakers.

The first idea is to have a central controller connected to a Phone/BT device. This controller can split the audio and send it to the left and right receivers.
The second idea includes a daisy chain of sorts. A Phone/BT device connects to a receiver, which takes the left audio, and sends the right audio onto the next receiver.

Any thoughts, comments, and questions are welcome. I would love to know if anyone has done this and what equipment was used.

Design 1:

Design 2: