Thread: Bosch Solution 3000 Programming

Thanks

Default Bosch Solution 3000 Programming

I want to open a gate and a roller door using an RF key fob. To do this I've made up a card with 2x relays that are wired to output 1 and output 2 of the Solution 3000 panel. I’ve wired and programmed both outputs exactly the same, except for obviously assigning different key fob buttons (‘radio control output 1’ and ‘radio control output 2’) to each.

Output 1 (assigned to ‘radio control output 1’ works perfectly, button 3 of the key fob momentarily closes the relay and the gate opens. However when button 4 of the key fob is pressed, rather than activating output 2 it instead arms the whole system.

There is a note in the installer’s manual under ‘Radio control output 2’ stating 'If you select Option 8 in Location 492, this output does not operate and arms the system in STAY Mode 1 only’. I assume this is my problem, however I cannot figure out how to change it. Would somebody a little more experienced be able to explain how to correct this programming or even explain to me the meaning of 'location 492' and how to access it?

Thank you in advance!

Look Here ->
    Thanks

I have not had any experience with the Bosch Solution 3000. But I can suggest that you report this problem to the technical support of this device. Have you tried contacting the manager of that company? I think you can find their contact information and ask for their help. (This is not an advertisement!) here is their website, here you can ask for help from tech support, or better yet install a new . Thanks for your consideration! I hope I was able to help in some way.
    Last edited by dominusduge; 13-02-23 at 05:32 PM.

• 13-02-23, 01:52 AM

• 13-02-23, 02:43 AM

• 13-02-23, 02:44 AM

Thanks

Created an account to offer some assitance.
    Hearing that you aren't sure what a programming location is, I'm not sure how you've made it this far. But to do what you're asking:

1. Enter your installer code then 'away'
    2. enter '0492' then 'away'
    3. I assume the screen will illuminate the number 1 and 8, this would mean the button is programmed to "stay arm"
    4. Enter '1' then 'stay'
    5. enter '960' then 'away'

Give it a test and it should work the way you want.
    Last edited by Pellas; 13-02-23 at 09:29 PM.

Thanks

for output 1 it should be something like 2,11,3,2,0,2
    for output 2 it should be something like 2,12,3,2,0,2