Thread: Ness G1 Zwave Scenes

Thanks

Default Ness G1 Zwave Scenes

1st time poster so here we go.

I have a D16 Ness hooked up to the G1 Gateway. Using the Zcomms app on a android phone.

I can action Arm, Disable and Home, receive notifications to my phone and also my wife's when these are actioned.

Scenes setup is where I'm running into an issue. I have tried and tried for a year to get the scenes to push notifications to the Zcomms app without success.

At first, I thought it might be a setting in the D16, however receiving the Arm/Disabled and Home notifications has me thinking it's most likely a setting in the scene config.

I've tried to set a generic scene to notify us when the D16 goes into alarm, however, that doesn't work.

I need to get the Generic working first before I start to create scenes for the 16 zones otherwise, I'm wasting my time which I've done on several occasions thus far.

My current setup is per the Ness instructions. I'm only using a If condition, selecting D16/In alarm and updating.

I can't believe this has my stumped. Seems such a simple setup.

Thank in advance to anyone that might be able to help.

Dave
    Last edited by hosh; 07-04-23 at 02:34 PM.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Anyone with a idea how to do this? The Generic alarm setup in the Ness manual for the Ness G1 Zwave gateway is vague.