Thread: It's a Conspiracy, I Tell you

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

Default It's a Conspiracy, I Tell you

The conspiracy theorists will go nuts over this. The explanation, however, is a little more mundane, but still, quite interesting, and "pretty".
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Look Here ->
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

Just another rocket staging. yawn.

It's fun when they appear somewhere unexpected. I was waiting for some outside of a local takeaway. It's not too fair from the airport and I looked out to the Horizon and saw what I thought was a plane with it's landing lights one. I thought, "Gee, that fvcker is a bit low for a base leg, I don't think he's going to make it."
    To compliment the illusion, it looked like the aircraft was starting to emit a lot of smoke. I laughed because the hollywood thought of dumping fuel entered my mind.
    Nobody that low and that small on that approach is even capable of doing that. I even considered it to be a crop duster, but the aircraft appeared to get higher and the cropper would just land in a paddock if there was a problem.
    I thought, well now it's high enough to be able to make a turn on a final, but it just kept getting higher and the light didn't grow wings or an aircraft shape. The cloud of smoke or have just kept following it and getting bigger. I then realised it was a rocket staging. Very unusual orbit. A couple of hours later I see the Parker solar probe's launch and track. Ah! We have a winner.

People in New Caledonia, Fiji and NZ often see the Chinese rockets staging and creating spiral patterns as the rocket spins. The reports have become more frequent in recent years.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.