Hi guys. Just have some questions about this old TomTom XL GPS I'm still using. Lately it has been very handy for my job (part time truck driver - local streets, not interstate). It has gotten me to 99% of the places I have had to go, but having an old set of Australian maps/map data from when I purchased it (sometime arouind 2008), I have had to rely on my phone for the last kilometer/closest street or address if you understand. What I'm asking is, can this device be updated with current Australian street map data or not? I don't want to get rid of this GPS as it's still really useful - just needs updated maps. The other small issue is the original battery is pretty much dying because I can't set the clock - the unit won't keep the time when turned off or while I'm using it - in that respect I've found a replacement battery which I can purchase and install at a later date. Other question is, can the internal storage be upgraded or am I stuck with it (I think the card is a 1GB memory card)? I'm not too worried about the internal storage card size if I can get current map data to fit onto it. As below, this is all the information I've taken from the unit - both from the software and TomTom Home and the still relevant stickers attached to the unit. Any help would be really, really appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

Information from software when device is on:-
Device AKSZC CSD6J
App 8.010 (9369/080529) OS: 190943
32 MB RAM (free: 6.9 MB)
GPS v1.21, Boot 5.5011
Map: 'Australia' v925.5409
Language: English UK

Information on sticker on back of device:-
S/N : RH2288G03981
8EG0.025.00.7.52

Information on sticker on bottom of device:-
TomTom XL