Thread: OptusB3/d2 Or Intelsat8 FUll setup.

Thanks

Default OptusB3/d2 Or Intelsat8 FUll setup.

Advertising removed
    Last edited by Fernbay; 27-01-08 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Removed spam - Infraction given

Look Here ->
    Thanks

honestly
    stop spamming the forum
    theres a special section for these kinda adverts, use it.

if your after some extra work try advertising in the local newspaper and maybe even a leaflet drop around area, spamming a tech forum wont get you what your after though

Thanks

OK, first of all this is not a spam secondly whats it to you if i put a thread regards my business? and Now you tell me to advertise on that section ?'' about time "...
    I've actullay made a new thread on the service directry section but you have locked it for some reason??? why????

Why do you have and Advertismnet on your post isnt that a spam too...???

Thanks

i really dont want to get into a argument with you about this but i will kindly try to answer some of your questions.

1. Im pretty sure most people will look at this thread as spam, espically because its in the wrong section, newbie sattilite = Dont know a dish from a decoder ? Have no idea what the hell people are talking about in here ? Post your question in here. Members - No flaming , No hit the search button etc .
    Not "place your installation add here....

2.Locking threads isnt my business im not a mod, maybe if you pm one of them they'll tell u why, maybe its to stop people trashing your post.....

3.Why cant i have a ad in my sig? im pretty sure "site supporters/premium members are entittled to, maybe you should make a small donation as well . Then you can have it to.

Thanks

Whats wrong with putting an ad for people that they want an installation to let them watch Free to air channels? infact I left my mob number there to contact me for any enquiry ..I dont understand why you are abusing me for a spam but thats ok I want come here ever again, YOU DONT DESERVE A SUPPORT!!!. Donate???? donate to who? that could be a spam too you know???

Thanks

xxBOSSxx

Do you understand english??? This is the newbie sat section for questions to learn info on what ppl dont know...

THIS IS NOT THE Buisness directory section, where these posts are meant to be...

Hope this clears this little matter up..

**** Sorry Admin/Staff for doing your job for you but reading shite like this frustrates the hell out of all readers of the board...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxBOSSxx View Post
    Whats wrong with putting an ad for people that they want an installation to let them watch Free to air channels? infact I left my mob number there to contact me for any enquiry ..I dont understand why you are abusing me for a spam but thats ok I want come here ever again, YOU DONT DESERVE A SUPPORT!!!. Donate???? donate to who? that could be a spam too you know???
    well for

1: the add should be in buy / sell /trade section not newbi satelilite section
    2: the donation is for the site toward the running costs.so For a $20 non refundable donation you can upgrade your account to Premium Member and receive the following benefits.
    A dedicated Premium Members Forum
    Extra Personal Message storage and allowance
    Custom Title Ability
    More to come , listing is incomplete

but if that is to much for you or unacceptable well there are hundreds of other sites for you to post your adds on.

"the above is my point of view "
    dont say linux if i wanted it id install it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxBOSSxx View Post
    abuse?

mate grow up....

Thanks

The reason why I made that topic in the newbie section is because there is no other section I can put my advertisment, I made one in the service directory which i thought that might be the suitable one...they end up locking the thread for no reason?? I made one in the Buy and sell section they abused me for spam and they closed it too...I really dont understand why you do that, DO i have to repeat this again, I've got my email and contact number in my posts why is this a spam ..if you really need to find out if that is a spam call me..and I'll speak to you and explain to you my service. The reason why you chasing me about this because its a fair price for the customers ...Someone out there rips customres off $350 - 400 for a cheap FTA channels! no need for this forum I have sale directory in other website and my website coming up too

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,458 Times in 1,141 Posts

Yep.... It's spam alright & is certainly not appropriate for the Newbie Satellite forum, so post has been edited, infraction given & thread closed.