Thread: PC SAT Viewing

Thanks

Exclamation PC SAT Viewing

HI Lads,

Can someone tell me if this can be achieved, View a Legit current f*xtell nds card in a pc? Next step have it viewable in Windows Media Center? I’m determined to get this working and would appreciate any info you’d care to share.

All the best,
    Rob

Look Here ->
    Thanks

here is a good start, I can't vouch if this works, sounds like too much hard work IMO

Thanks

Those links are what prompted me to ask if anyone has gone ahead and tried it. Im going to give it a go with the floppy dvbs2 card and t-rex cam and see what happens. Im pretty sure t-rex can be loaded with N*S friendly software. Only one way to find out i guess. Worst case select or dstv will work.

Cheers,

Thanks

You could try Newcs 1.62 as server with phoenix and NDS sub in it either running on PC or running on a dream. You could then use progdvb or mytheatre with wincsc plugin on PC pointing to newcs server. wincsc will not send EMM's (well it doesnt with irdeto) so you will need a dream to send EMM's to the newcs server or log and send it manually to keep the card updated?

You could also try NDScam i think it can also be used as a plugin for progdvb and mytheatre (might send EMMs)??