Thread: What sort of ATR is this?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LeroyPatrol View Post
    I can't fooking believe this!!!

ATR = 3B 9F 21 0E 49 52 44 45 54 4F 20 41 43 53 20 56 35 2E 33 9E : Irdeto ATR

I thought I have nothing to loose now so have a look at all the crap I have downloaded and came across this gs loader. It was a rar file and I didn't have the software on this lappy so I wasn't going to worry about it. But what the hell., I downloaded the rar software. Anyway it contained a panda loader but probably an older version as it has no clean button. Now with this newer one if it can't get an ATR reply it doesn't attempt to load. This older version with no clean button must load the bin on unconditionally and that's how I got my ATR back.

But (there's always a but) it now behaves like I expect with the newer panda loader wrt to cleaning cards and programming. Gave it an emk hit but no pics using my purple cam. I would expect to get them nearly straight away for 20secs or what ever almost instantly becasue I gave it an emk hit via gup.

Leroy
    Hi Leroy could you possibly please repost link to the panda1 file the one with no clean which loads the file unconditionally . I have a pl1 which has no ATR which I would like to get working if possible please.
    I tried the link further down in the post but link is not working

thankyou in advance
    Last edited by mcmuzzy; 07-12-14 at 12:56 PM.