Thread: Two Questions About 360s In Relation Too My Chip

Thanks

Default Two Questions About 360s In Relation Too My Chip

so yeah im a deadshit, cant be ****ed reading the other 29328 threads but i wanna know if yous can answer some questions...

is there a way to be unblocked from live? i have no idea what chip i have as i bought it from a guy who already had it in

whats the best and prefereably cheapest site to fix the red rings problem ive had for about 6 months now haha...besides consolefreakz

im heaps keen to get back into my 360

so yeah thanks let me know

Look Here ->
    Thanks

360's aren't chipped are they, I thought it was just a firmware upgrade to the DVD drive. If that is the case, replace the dvd with a cheap lite on drive and then get microsoft to fix the RROD. BTW, I reckon the "I cant be ****ed" comment is gonna get you chastised by some of the members in this forum.

Thanks

if you mean unbanned from xbox live, you cant be. there were actually some chips out that did exactly the same thing as a firmware flash so you may have one of those or you may just have a firmware flash as alot of people just say `chipped` when referring too a modded console wether its actually a chip or a firmware flash.
    as for the rrod problem google `rrod xclamp fix` , sometimes permanent fix sometimes temporary.
    if youre in adelaide i may be able too help you out.