Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MK Army Kill Terrorists

Thanks

Default MK Army VS Terrorists bombs didnt explod

Look Here ->
    Thanks

No ethnic propaganda please. Don't you have a FYR of Macedonia forum to brag about this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trance View Post
    No ethnic propaganda please. Don't you have a FYR of Macedonia forum to brag about this?
    FYR of Macedonia who they are ?

Thanks

There is no proof in that link that they had bombs.

Looked to me like the soldier provoked it.

Are all macedonians idiots like that one?

Thanks

FYR=former yugoslave republic.

Seriously mate is this needed in the forum?

Have you checked the ethnic population in your/our home land? Have you checked your/our parlament members background?
    I have started to call Makedonia, Albania. The Makedonians are becomming the minority with time. Have you seen the size of the Albanian families? A couple of generations mate and its all gone.

Now while you read this you may wonder what my background is and what qualafies me to comment.
    My mother and mother-in-law are from Florina in Makedonia.
    Father-in-law is a Bosnian Serb.
    My Father is Croation.
    All sides of the families had some members involved in direct fighting, Ustashe and chetnics going all the way back to WW1, all the way up to the late 90s.

We live in Australia mate, remember that.

If the motherland was any good, youd be living there.
    This why your family is living here, safe and comfortable.
    They came here to start families and give their kids a better chance in life, a chance they never had when they were young.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by global88 View Post
    FYR=former yugoslave republic.

Seriously mate is this needed in the forum?

Have you checked the ethnic population in your/our home land? Have you checked your/our parlament members background?
    I have started to call Makedonia, Albania. The Makedonians are becomming the minority with time. Have you seen the size of the Albanian families? A couple of generations mate and its all gone.

Now while you read this you may wonder what my background is and what qualafies me to comment.
    My mother and mother-in-law are from Florina in Makedonia.
    Father-in-law is a Bosnian Serb.
    My Father is Croation.
    All sides of the families had some members involved in direct fighting, Ustashe and chetnics going all the way back to WW1, all the way up to the late 90s.

We live in Australia mate, remember that.

If the motherland was any good, youd be living there.
    This why your family is living here, safe and comfortable.
    They came here to start families and give their kids a better chance in life, a chance they never had when they were young.

very well said global, there is no need to put the slaughter of two people on a public forum mate....it;s thesame as somone posting the beheading of a american soldier same thing you wouldnt be too happy seeing htat ona forum would you..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by z80 View Post
    There is no proof in that link that they had bombs.
    you must have watched a different clip then, i can clearly see an object
    in the right hand of the guy the cop approached and he absolutely tries to through it. soldiers don't wait for proof they honour the threat.

Thanks

I watched a clip where a guy threw an object that DID NOT explode which could just as well be a mobile phone and was murdered on the streets. All you have to do is change the heading and the other side could use it as a recruitment video.

p.

Thanks

doesn't matter if it was only an apple, no soldier of ANY origin will wait to see if it explodes or not before taking action. i would expect aussie soldiers manning a checkpoint in iraq or afganistan to react exactly the same way. why dont you pull up at a checkpoint next time you are overseas polly and throw a mobile phone at the troops manning it. just as an experiment to see what happens.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 707 Posts

LOL!! I think the ethnic conflicts in the Balkans are hilarious; you mad bastards are still huffing and puffing and blowing the crap outta each other over shit that started seven centuries ago.

You're a staunch bunch of lunatics, that's for sure...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by diggler View Post
    doesn't matter if it was only an apple, no soldier of ANY origin will wait to see if it explodes or not before taking action.
    Just out of curiosity is there ANYTHING from the totalitarian "how to run a country" manual that you actually oppose? Or are you pretty much in favour of all of it?

Over the years (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong), you've stood up for torture, detention without trial, summary execution and now giving soldiers the power to patrol the streets of their own country and shoot people on suspicion?

Do you have objection to concentration camps, ethnic cleansing and political death squads? Is there anything about DEMOCRACY and FREEDOM that you're in favour of?

p.

Thanks

Just out of curiosity is there ANYTHING from the airy fairy, civil libertarian, left wing completely out of touch with actual reality "how to run a country" manual that you oppose? seriously you remind me of one of those loosers that get up on speakers corner and continually rant much to the amusement of passers by. Feel free to provide a link pointing to a post where i support torture, detention without trial, summary execution or giving soldiers the power to patrol the streets of their own country and shoot people on suspicion? rules of engagement govern soldiers in conflicts the world over and looking at the footage on the link i can see no evidence that any sensible ROE would have been breached but perhaps you can provide evidence that they were? also feel free to provide a link to any post where i support concentration camps, ethnic cleansing and political death squads. the precious democracy and freedom you are bleating about are guaranteed for you by soldiers just like the ones in the link. in the meantime why don't you go and felch some roadkill if you can find a gay one.

Thanks

I dont condone any sort of violence, especially resulting in death, but I dont think they were "patrol[ing] the streets" poiuytrewq, they were at a secure manned checkpoint.
    The guy clearly throws something, be it a mobile phone or a grenade, I am pretty sure that the same action would have been taken at most manned security checkpoints, thats the point of them...
    If you hold a banana in a paper bag and hold up a bank it is still armed robbery, if you ran into the streets saying you had a bomb under your shirt you would probably get shot...

Just my 0.02c

Thanks

Feel free to provide a link pointing to a post where i support torture, detention without trial, summary execution or giving soldiers the power to patrol the streets of their own country and shoot people on suspicion?
    LOL, am i allowed to wait til the database is restored? As i said, correct me if i am wrong and i can see that you didn't. If you do oppose these things, then all you need to do is say so.

rules of engagement govern soldiers in conflicts the world over and looking at the footage on the link i can see no evidence that any sensible ROE would have been breached but perhaps you can provide evidence that they were?
    I am not saying whether they were or whether they weren't, just that soldiers gunning down civilians at checkpoints is bad and is best treated with a bit of sceptical questioning and not gung ho support.

The "grenade" that the bloke threw (he clearly threw it) didn't explode so there seems to be good evidence to doubt that it was a grenade, he was clearly being beaten at the time, and if it wasn't for the voiceover you could look at the footage and wonder whether are two pissed blokes being done for DUI being shot for it.

also feel free to provide a link to any post where i support concentration camps, ethnic cleansing and political death squads.
    I haven't seen one, which is why I asked. Obviously they are sort of things that most sane people would oppose. But until recently so was torture, summary execution and mass deportation...

the precious democracy and freedom you are bleating about are guaranteed for you by soldiers just like the ones in the link.
    Sorry mate, i agree that democracy is sometimes defended by soldiers abroad but it was won by people fighting to protect it at home.

p.

Thanks

doesn't matter if it was only an apple, no soldier of ANY origin will wait to see if it explodes or not before taking action. i would expect aussie soldiers manning a checkpoint in iraq or afganistan to react exactly the same way. why dont you pull up at a checkpoint next time you are overseas polly and throw a mobile phone at the troops manning it. just as an experiment to see what happens.
    eeer i would of thought they would of shot before he threw it. because if it was a grenade those soldiers would be dead. And if he did throw it, wheter a grenade or not, i would of taken cover, and if i did take cover and it didnt explode, there would be no reason so shoot him.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by poiuytrewq View Post
    LOL, am i allowed to wait til the database is restored? As i said, correct me if i am wrong and i can see that you didn't. If you do oppose these things, then all you need to do is say so.

Lol, there is nothing in the old database to support your B/S either, your the one making statements without any proof so why should i jump through your hoops. do you honestly think that i will do as you say?

I am not saying whether they were or whether they weren't, just that soldiers gunning down civilians at checkpoints is bad and is best treated with a bit of sceptical questioning and not gung ho support.

Whether you think its bad or not anyone struggling with a armed guard at a checkpoint and then throwing an object at the machine gunners manning the checkpoint is inviting the response that followed. calling soldiers doing their jobs murderers isn't skeptical questioning in my book. its obvious you have no idea of life in the real world. try putting yourself in the soldiers position

The "grenade" that the bloke threw (he clearly threw it) didn't explode so there seems to be good evidence to doubt that it was a grenade, he was clearly being beaten at the time, and if it wasn't for the voiceover you could look at the footage and wonder whether are two pissed blokes being done for DUI being shot for it.

Whether it was a grenade or not is moot, the soldiers don't have the luxury of a forensic examination, they have to and are trained to react instantly.
    they were not 2 pissed blokes being done for DUI though were they? so how is your analogy relevant? can"t you see the checkpoint?

I haven't seen one, which is why I asked. Obviously they are sort of things that most sane people would oppose. But until recently so was torture, summary execution and mass deportation...

I think i prefer my sanity to your detachment from reality

Sorry mate, i agree that democracy is sometimes defended by soldiers abroad but it was won by people fighting to protect it at home.

p.
    I imagine quite a few diggers who fought for this country overseas would find that offensive, i bet you don't show any respect on anzac day either

Keep trolling my posts though polly, i'm sure you will start earning infractions again.

Thanks

you must have watched a different clip then, i can clearly see an object
    in the right hand of the guy the cop approached and he absolutely tries to through it. soldiers don't wait for proof they honour the threat.

NO

I watched the same clip.

I simply have a different opinion to you.

I am the type of person that doesn't shoot first.

All I saw was a young halfwit beating an unarmed man over the head with a BIG stick then riddeling everyone in sight with automatic weapons.

You are GUESSING that it was a bomb, just like the soldier did.

FFS... for all you know he was throwing his lunch at him.

Thanks

Whether you think its bad or not anyone struggling with a armed guard at a checkpoint and then throwing an object at the machine gunners manning the checkpoint is inviting the response that followed. calling soldiers doing their jobs murderers isn't skeptical questioning in my book. its obvious you have no idea of life in the real world. try putting yourself in the soldiers position
    I didn't call them murderers i said, that based on the evidence that's available it could be what the video shows. If I'd called them murderers (which i didn't do) then that wouldn't be scepitical questioning. But i didn't - i just expressed scepticism and questioned what the video shows.

they were not 2 pissed blokes being done for DUI though were they? so how is your analogy relevant? can"t you see the checkpoint?
    How do you know? There is nothing in the video AT ALL to indicate that the guys are terrorists. The commentary doesn't even suggest that the guys were actually armed or had done anything. There is no shot of the weapons they were carrying or an arms cache or whatever else the guys were up to in the car that would ordinarily be wheeled out in front of the press.

Most of all READ THE COMMENTS on the YouTube page most of them seem to be from Macedonians saying (PROUDLY!) that these guys were shot because they were Albanians and all this racist Macedonia for Macedonians crap. Not a lot of discussion about terrorism there.

I imagine quite a few diggers who fought for this country overseas would find that offensive
    What? Please explain how i'm offending them. I'm the one making a clear distinction between what they do and foreign governments gunning down civilians in the streets. That's why we fought the fascists and opposed the communists.

If you're suggesting that the work of Australian soldiers is the same as this thousand year old Balkan ethic cleansing bollocks feel free. Why stop there? You might want to stand up for the Chinese soldiers in Tianamen square or maybe the Burmese ones that are regularly bashing and torturing protesters next?

p.

Thanks

Here is a tip DONT THROW ANYTHING at a soldier...FFS pretty simple.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,207 Times in 1,132 Posts

How about the three guys standing behind them near the shop
    they acted as if this was a everyday thing
    How sad a world we live in
    Thank god we live in Australia
    When you do things right, people won't be sure that you have done anything at all

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast