Thread: [HOB]Wtt My Bluray Player + Cash For Your Sony Ps3, For someone whose using there PS3

Junior Member Feedback Score 0
    Thanks

Arrow [HOB]Wtt My Bluray Player + Cash For Your Sony Ps3, For someone whose using there PS3

I've got a less than 1 month old Sony BluRay player (it's a decent one with a lot of features. I have the original receipt for the warranty etc.) and I'm looking to trade for a Sony PS3. Obviously I'll add cash to make up the difference - how much depends on what model PS3 and what comes with it. So if your only using your PS3 as a BluRay player let me know and we can see what we can organise.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

I've got a less than 1 month old Sony BDP-S500 BluRay player and I'm looking to trade for a Sony PS3. Obviously I'll add cash to make up the difference - how much depends on what model PS3 and what comes with it (ie games, extra controllers, etc.). So if your only using your PS3 as a BluRay player let me know and we can see what we can organise.

Information on my BluRay player:

It's a Sony BDP-S500 which was aimed at enthusiast due to it's high end audio capabilities - (at the time of release it was Sony's top of the range BluRay player ( ).

The original RRP was $1,049.00 ( )! WebDealsDirect are still selling them brand new for $955.00 ( ).

You can find more details and specifications at the manufacturers website at - .

This is in excellent condition, I have barely used it. Included with it is the original box, all original paperwork (manuals etc.), warranty (you'll get a copy of the original purchase receipt for this purpose), the remote control and the power cable.

More pictures of this model - .

Thanks

wannna trade with my ps3 40gb version woth one controller?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by filo_yakuza View Post
    wannna trade with my ps3 40gb version woth one controller?
    Sorry, already swapped for a PS3.