Thread: Three Unit Intercom

Thanks

Default Three Unit Intercom

I've had my intercom handsets ripped out by the previous owners of a three unit walk-up. The intercom at the front door is still there, however the handsets are all gone.

I would appreciate any suggestions on the best approach to have this fixed, I've tried going to Dick Smiths and Jaycar for handsets but neither of them sell it.

I'll get a photo of the front unit, it's the ones that are rectangular and have four buzzers on it. There are also two wires coming out which appear to be the door/lock release.

I'll appreciate any ideas on how this can be fixed or whether I'm better off just going with a complete new intercom unit

Look Here ->
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 Times in 691 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sydney_kings View Post
    I've had my intercom handsets ripped out by the previous owners of a three unit walk-up. The intercom at the front door is still there, however the handsets are all gone.

I would appreciate any suggestions on the best approach to have this fixed, I've tried going to Dick Smiths and Jaycar for handsets but neither of them sell it.

I'll get a photo of the front unit, it's the ones that are rectangular and have four buzzers on it. There are also two wires coming out which appear to be the door/lock release.

I'll appreciate any ideas on how this can be fixed or whether I'm better off just going with a complete new intercom unit
    PM me you details.