Thread: New Gaming PC

Junior Member Feedback Score 0
    Thanks

Default New Gaming PC

Well im not 100% sure yet, just want to see if there is much interest...i haven't thought about price yet but basicaly:

Intel Core 2 Duo Quad Q6600 2.4Ghz (OCd to 3.2Ghz)
    Inno 8800 GT 512MB Overclocked Nvidia (Overclocked edition, not overclocked by me)
    4 gig of 800mhz DDR2 RAM
    500gb HDD 16mb cash
    duel layer DVD burner
    Asus P5K Black Pearl Edition (WI-FI)
    Antec Sonata Designer case (white with silver front)
    eyo 1 year warrenty

um thats about it for the specs...Also because I bought it for games and im selling it because i want to switch to mac, Id throw in the three games i bought to play on it, Half Life orange box, call of duety 4 and Halo 2. I got it in December.

So do you think there will be much interest for this? Will eBay be my best bet? what kind of price do you think i should ask? I payed about $2,400 for it so I doubt id sell it if i was going to make a great loss.

Thanks for the help,
    Chris

Look Here ->
    Junior Member Feedback Score 0
    Thanks

Hi Chris

I'll offer $1100 .. Considering you could build a similar system from scratch for about $1400 brand new.

Unfortunately, that's the nature of electronics. Blink and it lost 1/2 its value ..

Bye,
    Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by glitchu1 View Post
    Well im not 100% sure yet, just want to see if there is much interest...i haven't thought about price yet but basicaly:

Intel Core 2 Duo Quad Q6600 2.4Ghz (OCd to 3.2Ghz)
    Inno 8800 GT 512MB Overclocked Nvidia (Overclocked edition, not overclocked by me)
    4 gig of 800mhz DDR2 RAM
    500gb HDD 16mb cash
    duel layer DVD burner
    Asus P5K Black Pearl Edition (WI-FI)
    Antec Sonata Designer case (white with silver front)
    eyo 1 year warrenty

um thats about it for the specs...Also because I bought it for games and im selling it because i want to switch to mac, Id throw in the three games i bought to play on it, Half Life orange box, call of duety 4 and Halo 2. I got it in December.

So do you think there will be much interest for this? Will eBay be my best bet? what kind of price do you think i should ask? I payed about $2,400 for it so I doubt id sell it if i was going to make a great loss.

Thanks for the help,
    Chris