Thread: hello everybody anythn_electron.

Thanks

Default hello everybody anythn_electron.

now we are overcomeing this site issue and well done the administrators of austech for comeing back this far and keep up the good work.

also happy to re-introduce myself

my name is David I am a electronics enthousiast from a young age and I always seemed to like wire, electrinics and it componets for some strange reason (havent worked that one out yet).

not only am I interested in electronics I am also interested in cars, busses, trucks and trains (mainly trains becouse my farther was a steam locomotive fireman/driver diesel locomotive driver and electric train driver with the victorian railways for freight and passenger trains now called V/line).

this is why I volunteer my time with trains as stated in my sig at the bottom of my post.

David
    I volunteer with steamrail in maintance through to marketing and organiseing of a vintage train tour with vintage steam, diesel and electric trains and it's carrages that were once used in the victorian railways from late 1800's to current V / line service.

we also run tours and charters all over the victorian broad gage rail network.
    visit www.steamrail.com.au for more info

Look Here ->
    Thanks

I have just just helped with the organisation and the running if the albury/wodonga 125 years since the line opening and the last broade gage (5 foot 3") steam train running to albury from seymour to all the way from melbourne with D3 658 and R 761 hualing the train to seymour then R761 on it's own the rest of the way to albury on 14th june 2008 it was a very great train trip along with 3 Ned Kelly's that stopped the train at glenrowen witch also stopped a standrd gage goods train on it's way to sydney from melbourne with NR 8 as leading locomtive unit.

apart from a few delays along the way it failed to stop all enthousiasim of the passengers on the train and all the people on looking on station platforms and trackside along the way.

it was a very big and rewarding trip as a volunteer I have to deal with along with the other volunteers also with train driver crews and V/line conductors that helped steamrail out for the day.

for more info on more steam and diesel train tours that I am organiseing and tours that you would like to travel on click on the link in my sig below.

David
    I volunteer with steamrail in maintance through to marketing and organiseing of a vintage train tour with vintage steam, diesel and electric trains and it's carrages that were once used in the victorian railways from late 1800's to current V / line service.

we also run tours and charters all over the victorian broad gage rail network.
    visit www.steamrail.com.au for more info

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,458 Times in 1,141 Posts

Welcome back again anythn

It must be a very interesting hobby playing with such big toys
    Reality is an invention of my imagination.
    ಠ_ಠ

Thanks

Welcome back to the forum anythn_electron