Thread: City of Ember

Thanks

Default City of Ember

what a cracker this one is.....I sat down with the kids last night and watch this one and we were rivetted to our seats.

city of ember with Bill Murray & Tim Robbins, is the story of a group of humans with the unenviable task of having to move & live underground for 200 years due to some kind of catostrophic event on the surface which would surely wipe humans off the planet.

The builders of this underground city called, Ember, ensured the survivors would have enough material to sustain themselves over this period, the builders of Ember also created a time capsule, which contained the secrets of the builders and given to the very first Mayor of the city and then the capsule to be passed from the Mayor to the next and to the next and so on until the 200 year came to an, but!!

and thats where I'll leave it without giving to much away, If you haven't sat down with the family watch this one then do so as soon as can, you won't be dissappointed!!

great family 8/9 out 10
    Democracy & Ignorance = A Winning Combination

Look Here ->

Thanks

I watched this movie after I saw you recommend it. It was as good as you said it was going to be
    Last edited by cobra679; 17-01-09 at 07:30 PM.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,596 Times in 1,948 Posts

downloaded this a while ago, will have a look....