Thread: Networking/Dreambox

Thanks

Default Networking/Dreambox

I have 3 x pc's,all 3 connected to the internet through a Dlink wireless/adsl router.
    1x lan and 2x wireless connection,all static addresses.
    The pc in the living room is connected wirelesly and i have a lan/crosover ethernet cable running from this pc to the Dreambox.
    I have the pc and Dreambox connected,but cannot connect to the internet from the dreambox through the wireless pc.
    I have tried configuring the xp pc to share the wireless internet connection,but the wireless internet connection does not have a sharing ability/option but the lan connection does.
    At the moment i am connecting the dreambox with a Long lan cable directly to the router when the internet is needed.
    Not being a networking guru,obviously there is an easy solution/setup or i am missing or not understanding networking properly.
    Is there a different method or setup for connecting the dreambox to the internet through the pc?

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Managed to get it working,seemed the old pci wireless card did not want to play ball.
    Brought a new usb wirelss network adapter,and bridged the Lan and internet connections