Thread: CCcam not connecting to CS

Thanks

Default CCcam not connecting to CS

UPDATE - All sorted. I run an internal nameserver and it had crashed. I was addressing the CS by name. Sorry! CCcam in debug mode on the dm600 confirmed my stupidity.

==========

Hi All,

Yesterday morning I got up to find my dm500 (original) had frozen. I rebooted it but got no pics. It all boots ok and looks normal. I get EPG info but I get a "no ecm info" message - nabilosat. I restarted the cam + tried a couple of different CCcam versions, checked that the network is up (can telnet in and see the web interface) and that I could get a decent signal (locked and synced). CCcam is just not making connections to my CS. Absolutely nothing has changed. This setup has been stable for months.

The CS is also fine. I still have two friends connecting from external locations.

I then checked my dm600 (clone) in my room. Worked fine. I moved the dm600 into the lounge. As soon as I plugged it in, it did exactly the same thing! I did use the same power supply though (oops?). On moving the dm600 back into the bedroom (with the original power supply) it no longer works there either.

I am yet to reflash them. I figured I'd ask to see if anyone knows what this may be. The only thing in common was the power supply. Is it possible I have fried something in both of them? If so, can it be repaired?

Any ideas appreciated and sorry if this is something obvious.

Thanks!
    Last edited by mortsamis; 19-01-09 at 01:29 PM.
    --
    Don't trust me. I have malfunctioned.

Look Here ->