how would you go about this?
I saw this ad in the trading post,
I got in contact with the seller and we arranged a pick up of 3 packages, thinking they are genuine, after I got home, I wanted install one of them to see if they are genuine, but something didn't feel right, so I decided not to open the package, and I used an original retail windows XP installation disc of mine, and I thought when I get to the stage where it asks for the 25 digits COA I would punch in the numbers of one of the packages, and I pressed ok, I got the message where it says the number you have entered is not valid, so obviously they are a cracked version with the look of a 100% genuine cd with the certificate and all.
Now my question here is, would you just contact the seller and try to get a refund?
would you contact Microsoft?
would you just install it to customers computers pretending you didn't know that it wasn't a genuine?
By the way I am not sure if i use the installation disc provided in the package that it would accept the key that came with it, I don't want to risk opening one incase he won't refund me the money.