Thread: Valhalla LAN Parties

Thanks

Default Valhalla LAN Parties

didn't see a lannnig section so here goes..

SA Based Valhalla Lan Parties have been organising events for over 10 Years and is SA's biggest LAN Party happening every 6- 8 weeks

Future Dates:

March 7th
    April 18th
    May 30th
    July 18th
    August 29th

also the continuation of of the Bring a lady for free so if you are traveling some distance to attend and your partner comes along she can go shopping and then enter the venue and bring a PC for free (connected to the Network and able to play games), Spectators are always Free

Return of CoD2 to Valhalla...

Call of Duty 2 - Minor 5v5 S&D Competition
    Will run in the 11-3am slot this time, if it proves popular will run it earlier next time.

DOTA Minor 3v3 (5v5 if number warrant it).
    Will go in the afternoon slot (1-4pm)

Minor comps will attract minor prizes at this time

also please note If you plan to attend but live to far away to be able to get a ticket form any of our outlets (we have sold out the last 4 events) feel free to pm me and i can sort one or more out for you

PC Games and Competitions: CSS, COD 4, TF 2, TrackManina Nations, UT99, Quake 3, UT3, C & C 3 , Warcraft 3: DOTA plus a load more. (BYOPCC ONLY)

Consoles: WII, PS3 and XBox 360;Games Played: WII Tennis, Tekken 5, Halo 3, Guitar Hero 3, GH: WT, Gran Turisimo and many more Including a BYOCC (Bring Your Own Console Competitons)

hope to see ya there.....

feel free to come over to our forums and sign up to Keep upto date on what's going on...
    Last edited by Pugs; 15-02-09 at 11:52 AM.
    PC Gamer , PC/ Networking Geek, Licenced Data Cabler , Sci Fi Junkie.
    It all Comes down to KISS >O<
    Do Not Hand feed the Idiots in this World it only makes more
    "I don't just have tickets on myself, I have a whole booklet of tickets on myself"

Look Here ->