Hi,

just finished watching this...

I thought it was quite good, decently written, and some fine acting, not bad for an Australian film. (2008 release apparently so, ummm DVD)

Bit of a suspense thriller/drama I guess. I'd like to know where in Vic this was shot, so will be googling for the answers.

The only real criticism would be the "bullet" continuity, as he was using a double barrel shotgun as a pump action (more than two bullets, don't know much about guns, but pretty sure double barrel means two shots!).

as always with Australian films there is a bit of nudity (and god bless em for it) this was quite tastefully done, with the beautiful Teresa Palmer. Do not know much about her, but is simply stunning... Until I found out she goes out with an Adelaide footballer!!! oh well guess no ones perfect

the ending, left me a little puzzled, but I guess it was reflecting on the fact that you are what you are, and after one mad boyfriend you'll end up with another as its in your blood/makeup/genetics... (anybody else have an explanation on the ending)

The boyfriend, I thought acted extremely well, reminded me of a certain Heath Ledger quality ..

edit: Forgot to mention, something that I found interesting, which was when then TV news reports about the "criminals" (as we have seen in mega a film, instead of any FTA news stations it was sky news, NFI why I found this interesting but!

anyway won't change your life, but support the Australian film industry, without it, we would be stuck with nothing but USA cr4p.

I'll go as far as saying this is one of the better Australian films (in over all production/quality) that I have seen in a long time. (and not a single A Grade Australian Actor in it)... well I have never heard of them which does not mean allot but you get the drift

If it passes you by, have a watch..

another Australian film that I perused was, "A man's gotta do" (2004 Vintage). Bit of a comedy, Ocker Father (Fisherman/Hitman), princess of a daughter, the wife has an unsatisfied marriage etc, young apprentice hitman, falls in love with daughter, happy ending's all round... we have seen it all before.

I did not mind this at all.. was not the greatest thing I have wasted 96mins on but because its Australian, worthy of a watch..