Thread: Surfer Dude. (Its BADDDDDD!!)

Thanks

Default Surfer Dude. (Its BADDDDDD!!)

Sorry,

thought I'd mention that kinda/sorta finished watching this. It took 3 goes at it. (yep its that bad)

Look I like surfing, the lifestyle, etc etc, but this is seriously the worst film about surfing I have ever seen.

Matthew McConaughey is a decent enough actor, and I have always confused him with woody harrelson so when I see both of them on the screen together it almost made me HAVE to watch it.

alas, this truly is a silly,pointless film. The story line is so 1/2 arsed that I almost went out with my handy cam and made a surf movie.

Only because it was remotely about surfing did I try and complete the viewing, but its a serious dud. I think the last film Matthew was in called "fools gold" I even bagged that, and if I was he, I would be TRYING to find a decent script, before its all too late and I am yesterdays news. damm boy, get a better agent!!

honestly, you will not be missing out by deciding NOT to watch this, pure cr4p from start to finish. not even worth a rental.

if anybody disagrees will be glad to hear from you.
    If you feed ducks at a pond, chances are your bound to feed a goose or two without even knowing it.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by z1gg33 View Post
    ......if I was he, I would be TRYING to find a decent script, before its all too late and I am yesterdays news.
    Too late!

Thanks

Stu,

the only movie I can recall that matthew was in (that is of worth) was "two for the money" granted he had Al Pacino, and Rene Russo as co-stars but I thought he was good in that role.

Surely he must have been in something else that was not total drivel, in fact Fools Gold, is pure genius compared to this one (which is saying something)
    If you feed ducks at a pond, chances are your bound to feed a goose or two without even knowing it.

Thanks

I think the only good thing I've seen him in is Robert Zemeckis' Contact with Jody Foster. That movie's awesome.

Thanks

cool will check it out, don't think i have seen this!

Thanks

If you like your intelligent sci-fi (and I don't mean that travesty, 2001! :P ) then I think you'll find much to enjoy in it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slickstu View Post
    I think the only good thing I've seen him in is Robert Zemeckis' Contact with Jody Foster. That movie's awesome.
    Slick,
    based on your taste in movies I grabbed this one...pretty sure I have seen it before BUT NOT all of it.

Yeah I liked it. considering its age, well put together film. acting was good. Hey almost got to see Jodies Boobs!! (Stand in probably)

Thanks

yea, Matt's last few movies wasn't that remarkable, last flick I watched was Sahara.

I think his best role was as a (captured) u-boat captain in U-571 ... one of the very few movies about WW2 submarines. Never a boring moment there, good viewing if you like say, Black Hawk Down.