Thread: Fringe digital, where'd it go?

Thanks

Default Fringe digital, where'd it go?

Hey folks,
    I'm in Western Sydney and up until 2 days ago I was getting clear reception of Prime, Win, SC10 as far as Wollongong etc on my SD STB using an indoor aerial. Now nothing at all. My equipment doesn't seem to be faulty. It may be atmospheric(?), just thought I'd get some feedback. Anyone experience any outage?
    UFO

Look Here ->
    Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,078 Times in 6,766 Posts

Most likely atmospherics.... now your signal levels have dropped off the 'digital cliff'.

That's a pretty good effort with an indoor antenna to receive the Illawarra signals at all.

Thanks

Hi MTV,
    Its amazing, but the TV in the verandah couldn't get any sort of picture, digital or analogue because the external aerial needs replacing and I live in an area of abysmal reception anyway, so I tried various antenna configurations on the spare STB hoping that it would need less signal strength and found that the Spiral - T did the trick. It is directional, but hey the picture is (or was) perfect with no dropouts for the Illawara, but completely useless for the Sydney Commercial channels, although it did pick up NITV and the NSW state services.

UFO