Thread: AAPT v NETSPACE

Thanks

Default AAPT v NETSPACE

Currently at home on the 1500/256 plan with 15 gb allowance, we used to be a small business here and that the highest usage on the small business.
    Im curious what people think of netspace,they have offered us a pretty good deal 8000/364 with a 25/25 peak plan no contract, thoughts??

So far aapt have been useless, i rang them and when they told me about the small business plan, i said lets change to a residential, "you cant".

Any tips/advice would be welcomed.

Look Here ->
    Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,077 Times in 9,094 Posts

I have been with Netspace for many years, and until just recently have been rapt with them.

Three weeks ago I switched from totally reliable ADSL to ADSL2+. I have had no connection since. Its just as well I didn't select the voip as well as I probably wouldn't even have a phone line to complain.

The problem seems to stem from their upstream provider iinet, which has screwed me up royally. Netspace seem to have a very poor escalation arrangement with them which has caused me no end of grief. I imagine iinet are looking after their own customers who they have f*cked over, and I am at the end of the queue.

A month ago I would have recommended Netspace highly...now, well...I just can't.

Cheers
    enf
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.