Thread: Blind scan dm600pvr or dm7025 ?

Thanks

Question Blind scan dm600pvr or dm7025 ?

Can anyone help re the blind scan, i have had it work and also found the file enigma blind scan but not a config file, maybe there is no config file ? it seems to be setup for a universal lnb and seems to scan in the 10000 range upward
    can anyone help at all because even when you scan cband it does not give you a cband frequency only ku, unless im doing something wrong??
    thanks

Look Here ->
    Thanks

I have a 600 as well and have been trying to figure this out as well... when I get it sorted (don't have time to mess around with it at the mo)... I will post on how I got it working...

Have you tried the PLi / IHAD sites and see if you get any joy from them?... Planned to post there as well.

Thanks

Default Blind scan

Quote Originally Posted by bartender View Post
    I have a 600 as well and have been trying to figure this out as well... when I get it sorted (don't have time to mess around with it at the mo)... I will post on how I got it working...

Have you tried the PLi / IHAD sites and see if you get any joy from them?... Planned to post there as well.
    I have not tried another site but thanks for your input

Thanks

Got blindscanning working on my 600 with my 10750 Dual Throat LNB... Unfourtunatly the blindscanning frontend code for the DM is retarded so I am in the process of re-writing it (when I have time <HA!>)..

What you need to do is add in a LOF/L Tranponder into the satellites transponder list.. IE add two Transponders with a frequency of 10000 and one vertical and another horizontal. Then setup your LNB setup to be LOF/L 9700 LOF/H 10750 and threshold of 11700.

Then do a blindscan on the bird you want. If you get complaints about missing TP's you need to have one in the Low frequency and high frequency Transponders into the satellites config on both H & V, it's retarded you know, why would a blindscan care what TP's are known before it does a blindscan... isn't that the whole point! A blindscan of D1 took about 6 mins to pick up everything in NZ.

Plan to also add dvbsnoop support in there as well to scan for the hidden TP's such as the feeds running Imparja etc, hope to re-use the stream detection code in dvbsnoop to then offer up a dropdown & test list for VPID/APID. And add support for CBand, and writing found TP's into the satellites.xml.
    Last edited by bartender; 20-02-08 at 10:24 PM. Reason: update missing stuff

Thanks

Default Blind scan dm600pvr

Thanks for the imput,oh yes i got it working ok but not the way i thought it would work ,even on cband picked everything up the frequencies were not right
    though, i wish i could write software but no brain power for that, hope you get something done sometime and must admit that the software is written really for ku band and not cband
    Thanks