View Poll Results: Is the CCTV industry sufficiently skilled to support IP video?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 33.33%
  • No

6 66.67%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: IP video skills set

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IPAlarms View Post
    Peter has issues - I can understand his actions and I feel more sorry for him than anything else. More disturbing to me is the cowardly way BSS904 jumped all over this opportunity to "have a dig" and showed his true colours. You BSS904 make me sick to the stomach.
    There there steve, would you like to borrow a violin or would you like me to play you a tune while you campaign for the sympathy vote. I love the way that you state it cowardly of me to respond to your outragious remarks regarding the Aussie security industry. I would of thought that not responding was cowardly.
    Making you sick to the stomach.... now your sounding like a 10 year old little drama queen.
    I will give you a bit of free advise steve. If you want to sling shit around, label people with untruths, make outragious statements about people honesty, stir the pot for your own financial gain, portray youself as some sort of an authority that knows better than everyone else when clearly you don't have a clue, have a go at anyone that doesn't kiss your ass and put you up on a pedistool, and most importantly exposing you for being the turd that you are, then all i can say is get over it.
    If you want to throw stones at people then be prepared to have them hurled back at you. Its not my fault that you are a slow learner.

Banned
    Thanks

The reason I posted 4 times was in reply to the remarks here, sorry I dont live on forums pumping my wares like you, as I have a real job and a real life in a real country.
    So if your only argument is with Pete, then why not jump on a plane grow a spine and go see him, I'm sure you two can sort it out, rather then defame and disseminate him all over a public forum, like the coward you are Steve. I doubt the company you mentioned had anything to do with your grand deal anyways, I think your wrong there also.

For a person to back stab their only distributor, to change their mind just about every day, to go and make deals behind the back of the very person who set them up with secure net in sydney, to offer them a deal and cut out the middle man, is the lowest act one can think possible other than fraud in a business relationship, surely the letter received, which I posted a copy of, refutes the very accusation you claim to have taken place which was totally unfounded.
    Last edited by ssrattus; 31-03-09 at 10:07 PM. Reason: insult removed

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IPAlarms View Post

I honestly believed that the person to whom I am referring was the one pulling your strings. It is clear from your idiotic (indeed scary) posts on here that he is not. .
    Scary, Steve I only scared you because I exposed you for what you are, a con artist, a fake, a fraud and untrustworthy. Not once did I ever threaten you, not once did I make a threat, and not once will I ever, because I believe that you will get your own in time if you continue to act like this.

Now stop sucking up to sur tek, you ground dwelling piece of dirt.

I'm not a puppet and I'm not whom you think I am.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

Closed before several of you receive infractions for acting like idiots.

It constantly amazes me and others that you guys are still prepared to keep your industry looking like a joke with this sort of public idiocy. I speak for many when I say I sure as hell would not buy a security product and have some of you actually enter my home to install it.

As the country prepares to tighten its belts financially , I would have thought it would be more proactive to paint yourselves as professionals rather than insult hurling loons.

Closed as their is far to much crap to return to the original topic. I have asked before for members to report this sort of stuff , as usual not a single person did.

• Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234