Thread: games on only 1 console

Thanks

Default games on only 1 console

can anyone tell me why some games are only released on one console?
    me and my housemate were about to head in and buy Killzone 2 for pc when we realized it was for ps3 only.
    seems idiotic to me to cut off all these other people like 360 and pc players.
    ...In Somnis Veritas...

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Two reasons.

1. They are made by a company that is owned by, or the liscence is owned by the company that makes the console (Killzone I think is a Sony liscence). Zelda is a fine version of this, with the N64 ones being made by nintendo, and the DS games made by Capcom for nintendo.

2. The company that makes the console gives a "lot" of $$$$ or other benifts to keep it on one console.

The reason they do this is to "win" the console war, and actually make some money on the investment they have put in (I dont think 2. actually helps, just look at the GTAIV DLC).
    Coding in C is like sending a 3 year old to do groceries. You gotta tell them exactly what you want or you'll end up with a cupboard full of pop tarts and pancake mix.

Banned
    Thanks

I don't have any idea about games but i want to play pc games if you have any knowledge please