OK,

I guess this is a "have seen it before film" where our lead (Dane Cook) is a hard core womaniser, that sells his skills to others. His particular expertise and scam is too help males that have been dumped by there girlfriends, to get these girls back for them by being the most obnoxious next date with the logic that once these girls have been out with him, they'll all recognise that their ex's were in reality the right ones for them.

Its like "Hitch" except he is the one that goes out with the girls.

Look, I like Dane Cook. But this is really just another "Good Luck chuck" with a new title and a lot more crudeness.

The movie does have some quick one liners and Dane is quick witted in this. But I felt this was really a big w4nk for Dane Cook in an egotistical way.

The story was fine as these films go, the couple of twists were always apparent.

The thing that I found amazing and in a way shocking is some of the crudeness it flutters between the spectrum of mild, funny, down right disgusting.

Their appears to be a trend with the new dirty word of the day being "c**t" being overly used. again, I am no wowser but its off putting especially when it comes out of the female characters in the film. (not being sexist)

Too be honest some of the cruder things come from the females.

Its ok to watch I guess, and their is some funny scenes but I kind of like films that don't have women swearing/acting like men.

what do others think?

BIG DON'T BOTHERS
-------------------------------
The Vanguard..... did not get this at all... kind of artsy but I stopped watching it. seemed very brutal but silly. will try again when in the mood.

Older Film Worth a Watch
-------------------------------
High Heels and Low Lifes (2001)