Thread: Recording Interruption Myst*

Thanks

Default Recording Interruption Myst*

I recently installed a Aus * MY * recorder . This is a real piece of crap from Thompson however I need it to split my signal for her indoors movie recording.
    I get the interference like on the old hire videos when I try to record from the hard drive to a DVD.

We used to use a transmitter / receiver in the old days recording hire videos to our own copy tapes.
    I cant remember a brand or type ands dont know if it would work in this instance .

Any one had any experience ??

Appreciate a brand name

Cheers

Ramp

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Default recording fault

hi..

you may find that the original 'stream' contains m*crovision info.. designed to stop pirating.. you could try using magicdvd or some software like that to remove the protection when recording to DVD..

Any Jaycar or DickSmith should be able to provide an AV sender that will have no probs sending to a bedroom etc with no interference.... try to avoid the 2.4Ghz ones these days as the band is packed with home phone 'walkabouts' that interfere like mad if your neigbours are close.

cheers

Ady_m

Thanks

playback from the mystar recordings or live from box office and main event are definately protected with macrovision copy protection which is causing your "interference" when attempting to dub to dvd. A simple "video stabiliser" will remove the macrovision protection, you can get these online at ebay or at jaycar/dick smith etc. Earlier ones had just composite ip/op, later ones have both composite and svideo, I havent yet seen one with component but that doesnt mean they dont exist.