Thread: pli jade2 for dm7020si

Thanks

Default pli jade2 for dm7020si

hi all downloaded new image from pli and dreamup connected by null modem to rs232 uploaded image flashed as per instructions said it was ok
    connected via scart to tv as before now no signal front screenm on dream says the ip numbber from dhcp at bottom says ***stop *** nothing on remote works and no signal on tv anyone have any thoughts?cheers and thanks V.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    hi all downloaded new image from pli and dreamup connected by null modem to rs232 uploaded image flashed as per instructions said it was ok
    connected via scart to tv as before now no signal front screenm on dream says the ip numbber from dhcp at bottom says ***stop *** nothing on remote works and no signal on tv anyone have any thoughts?cheers and thanks V.
    Open the IP address shown on the 7020 lcd screen in your web browser for example Firefox or IE and follow the instructions shown and select the jade2*.nfi to upload. It takes a while so wait.

Or by any chance do you have your serial cable plugged in after your first flash? If so remove it and reboot the 7020 and it should work. The serial cable will put the 7020 into stop mode.
    It is a hobby so mileage varies
    Loving IPTV with XBMC and android M8
    Join in the XBMCHUB community and visit me at http://tvaddons.ag/

Thanks

Default fixed

hi all fortunately for me i did the second stage flash and it connected from the browser as jonc said i loaded the image did it in about 1 minute working now cheers jonc thanks V.