Thread: ISP recommendations?

Thanks

Question ISP recommendations?

Hi all
    After some recommendations on ISP's with 1500/256 connection. With Exetel since day dot and now getting to end of my tether with varying issues over the last couple of years. Now might be a good time to start looking elsewhere. Can't get ADSL2 so sticking with 1500 atm. Been tossing up between Internode ,IInet,TPG. I also have VOIP.
    So does anyone have some recommendations?

Look Here ->
    Thanks

i have been with iiNet for a few years, i have worked for others. iiNet are like any other business. Yes it is a business but i just did a relocation and it took 4 days from disconnect to reconnect.
    get Voip, and save plenty of money on phone calls.
    Avoid the big players they charge like mongrels.
    iam a bogan

Thanks

I was just thinking of going to exetel, what probs have you been having?? by the way I'm with tpg now and there service is great but the 25 gig limit and the of peak time period is weak (4am till 9am) compared to exetel 72 gig and 12 x 12 peak/off peak times. Cheers.
    Last edited by snibs; 11-05-09 at 02:05 PM. Reason: more info

Thanks

I've been with australisit for the last couple of years. 40 gb download at 1500/256 for $60 / month.Other than a dropout or 2 a month I've been very happy with them..

Thanks

I've used TPG for the last 18 months on 1500/256 download 36G (18 peak/ 18 off peak). It's a $60 plan and I have a $15 plan for voip with Engin. I haven't had any dramas with either provider or services so far so I can't say what the customer service is like. I can't get ADSL2 (on pair gain- or is there a way?), or I would be using that. All in all, content with what I have.

Thanks

TPG have just updated their plans. Take another look. I've been with TPG for about 2 years and have had NO downtime at all. I run a server from my house (ADSL2+ connection) and have had no issues. I recommend Internode to most of my customers, as they're one of the last ISP's with an Aussie call centre. Their service is second to none and the connection, from all that I've heard, is very reliable too. At least 20 of my customers have connected to Internode due to my recommendation and 20 of them are satisfied.