Thread: [Doco 2009?] Obama Deception

Thanks

Default [Doco 2009?] Obama Deception

Hmmm,

Not sure about this, but its kind of topical at the moment with all the talk about global financial situations. and payouts (Rudds $900 for example)

Those that oppose the Australian government from "censoring" the web, frankly I think your heads would explode on watching this, if you believe what is being presented anyway.

Basically arguing that the world is controlled by financial institutions (made up of a select group of individuals) and how Obama was elected to be the front man selling it to the world. How the new world order is planning on controlling the world through economic means.

Must admit some was over my head, as its very USA centric in parts. I'll say that I give the guy credit, for believing in his convictions and leave it at that

I am not saying I believe in this, I am merely saying that it was an interesting way of looking at something from a different perspective. (some of it was pure cloak and dagger silliness and slow in parts)

I guess you need to think for yourself, ahhh all the things we don't know.

as always love to hear what others think,

made by (was not listed in IMDB)

or user comments on this can be found here (did not read them all)
    If you feed ducks at a pond, chances are your bound to feed a goose or two without even knowing it.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

havnt seen this, probably wont but just wanna say that you should keep reviewing the docos you watch. im always looking for a new one to watch so you will help people with your reviews. well done dude.
    ...In Somnis Veritas...

• The Following User Says Thank You to osiris777 For This Useful Post:

z1gg33 (29-05-09)