Thread: reverse funnel scam

Thanks

Default reverse funnel scam

gday
    whats peoples thoughts on this reverse funnel crap?
    i only noticed it recently when i saw a google ad on this site saying "make 1000 dollars a day"
    if u do a google search for it and include scam, u will find only sites that promote it. even ones that look like they are scam skeptic will still try to sell u into it.
    heres one site with feedback worth reading.

seems to me that everyone in on this pyramid is making thier own domain and then using google adwords to drown out any negative info, even scambuster sites arent listing it.
    any thoughts?
    cheers
    Treble

Look Here ->
    Thanks

It's another affiliate scam / spam scheme that will come unstuck soon enough , plenty will get sucked in though !! there are plenty of stupid people out there!

have a look here at every type of scam you can imagine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joey View Post
    It's another affiliate scam / spam scheme that will come unstuck soon enough , plenty will get sucked in though !! there are plenty of stupid people out there!

have a look here at every type of scam you can imagine
    look dude this is what i meant. go to the website u just posted and put in "reverse funnel" and u wont get jack, u will see that the google ads at top of page all lead to the problem. like this domain we are posting on now is suffering from the same.
    my question sort of was,,,, why so many positives when u and i know its a scam and how are they blocking all the real life stories about not to get sucked in?
    cheers
    treble

Thanks

Mate I know exactly what you are talking about , It is a relatively new term and wont appear anywhere including the site I led you to unless people like you start making a noise where it counts.
    It will only take one post from you to create a search link that many others will to find when they want to find out information.

Also post here so that anyone doing a google search will find a reference

It will also be seen by the worlds most active anti-spammers.

People from Australia be warned ASIC is actively looking for people involved in this type of scam
    If that doesn't worry you try spamming anyone with this new found rubbish from Australia to anywhere in the world and you will get some special attention that will cost you more than you could ever wish to make from it.

They are also getting some attention in places I prefer not to post publically.