Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Benq going bye bye?

Thanks

Default Benq going bye bye?

I've heard from a reliable source that BenQ will be deceased in the near future. Not sure if it's just in Australia or worldwide, but apparently they're going belly up.

BenQ is a division of Acer.

I have no physical evidence of this, but if it does happen soon, you heard it first here.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Does not surprise me one bit.

The promise of things to come.

With a bit of luck more low quality manufacturers will follow suit.

Thanks

Good, cheap unreliable crap....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by therufus View Post
    I've heard from a reliable source that BenQ will be deceased in the near future. Not sure if it's just in Australia or worldwide, but apparently they're going belly up.

BenQ is a division of Acer.

I have no physical evidence of this, but if it does happen soon, you heard it first here.
    national parts australia went belly up monday for last leaving a hell of a lot of small business,s like me struggling to find parts for cars etc.now the rumer is coventry's and repco are being chased by the banks for a better cash flow problem's. seem"s a lot of the major companies are struggling now leaving us little people to try and cope with it..

Thanks

Mitsubishi closing next month is gonna make a mess of a lot of small businesses as well.

Thanks

perhap's our mate kevin rudd would like to say SORRY to all us small business owners for the state everything is getting into then maybe we could get some cash from the government coffers as well to help us along

Thanks
    Thanked 2,207 Times in 1,132 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zzzzz View Post
    perhap's our mate kevin rudd would like to say SORRY to all us small business owners for the state everything is getting into then maybe we could get some cash from the government coffers as well to help us along
    I'll go in a class action with you mate
    When you do things right, people won't be sure that you have done anything at all

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

I seems business confidence has taken a severe nosedive with KRudd at the helm. The banks treat Swan like he is some sort of idiot , most likel the saw his Youtube clip on how to save money at the supermarket.

That doesnt matter to most Australians though , because he is a likeable bloke.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity View Post
    I seems business confidence has taken a severe nosedive with KRudd at the helm. The banks treat Swan like he is some sort of idiot , most likel the saw his Youtube clip on how to save money at the supermarket.

so is "Hemorrhoid" cream likeable but who realy likes having Hemorrhoids

Thanks
    Thanked 1,048 Times in 533 Posts

yeah, cause he eats ear wax and goes to strip clubs, gets pissed and cant remember.

Administrator
    Thanks

So do you Mango but we dont say much about it

Benq has only been running for a few years havent they ? They sort of appeared from no where and it sounds like they are going to the same place.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,048 Times in 533 Posts

it was reported on the forum or in the newspaper last year they were in trouble.

Thanks

So do you Mango but we dont say much about it

Benq has only been running for a few years havent they ? They sort of appeared from no where and it sounds like they are going to the same place.
    Bad Kevin! I guess this is his fault too!!!
    Give him a break. All this happening because of the previous govs legacy (not so much whats happening in Taiwan though). Contrary to common belief things don't go bad over night. It was brewing for a long time in the making. Australias role was chosen in the world ecomy is a raw materials supplier. Dig dirt and sell it as long as China and India buy it.
    How are you hoping to compete in the world market with crap cars like Australian made Holden, Ford, Toyota and Mitsubishi which are poorly engineered and manufactured even by Hyundai standards!
    It became, just a nation of Farmers and Miners. Still riding on the back of resources and property market boom. Tell me one world wide hi-tech company that is owned by Australians.
    My 2 cents.

Administrator
    Thanks

And you quoted my post about Mango eating ear wax to tell me that ?

The only break Kev deserves is a leg. In his brief time in power he made a number of idiotic decisions , but I suppose the majority of Australians are idiots for voting for him. Signing an agreement like Kyoto that has no benefit to us or anyone else is a complete waste of time and kev's sorry will more than likely go down in Australian history as one of the most idiotic decisions ever made. He has now promised Aboriginals " first class health care " within 5 years while the rest of us dice with death in the public system or fork out 3-4K for the protection of Private Health.

Thanks Kev , I am gunna get some nugget on myself and get meself some of this good health shit.

New Zealand cant make Kyoto targets because their sheep fart too much , I think we may have problems with the farting that kev and Julie expel each day.

To sum up how ****ed up our citizens are , a mens magazine reader poll had Gillard at the second sexiest woman in Australia ! **** me , her head looks like the result of Edward Scissorhands on crystal meth

Thank god Helen Clark wasnt eligable.

Thanks

And this is all Rudd's fault how?

Bloody hell...companies closing like this isnt something that happens in 30 seconds for shit sake...
    Give Rudd a chance will you...
    As for small business's getting cash handouts...
    WHY THE HELL SHOULD YOU GET HANDOUTS???
    I am sick to death of my tax dollars being used to bail out business's in trouble..its not my fault and its not the governments fault either...
    People are doing it hard all over...
    Noone is forcing you to do what you do for a living...deal with it.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,207 Times in 1,132 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Helen View Post
    I am sick to death of my tax dollars being used to bail out business's in trouble..
    And where do you get your tax dollars from
    When you do things right, people won't be sure that you have done anything at all

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Helen View Post
    And this is all Rudd's fault how?

Bloody hell...companies closing like this isnt something that happens in 30 seconds for shit sake...
    Give Rudd a chance will you...
    As for small business's getting cash handouts...
    WHY THE HELL SHOULD YOU GET HANDOUTS???
    I am sick to death of my tax dollars being used to bail out business's in trouble..its not my fault and its not the governments fault either...
    People are doing it hard all over...
    Noone is forcing you to do what you do for a living...deal with it.
    picky picky!!!!! this statement was made in the same context as the stolen generation. why should we be made to pay out of our pockets for what previous generations did..as you say why should the government pay to help small business, well without small busimess's the unemployment level would rise,
    think about it !!!

Thanks

And you quoted my post about Mango eating ear wax to tell me that ?
    re-read your posts about Benq is going down and the previous one about Rudd then it should make some sense. Certainly Benq's troubles and Kevin Rudd's performance has nothing to do with each other but ideological Labor haters use every opportunity to critisize a goverment which is only a few months old even the thread is about a Taiwanese company going bust.

Thanks

why should we be made to pay out of our pockets for what previous generations did.
    Now, how do we explain this to someone who does not know the meaning of beign a country/nation and the role of its goverment and its responsibilities.

If Australia is a banana republic (or monarchy) which did not a have a proper goverment since its establisment and ruled by day to day laws and did not had any respect to its history and heritage, we should not apoligize and take no responsibilty of the past actions of the past goverments/people.
    In this case we should not have an ANZAC day and change our flag with every new goverment elected, destroy any museums and monuments that are dedicated to our proud history etc etc.
    If you accept your history and proud of it, you should acknowledge the pass mistakes and be apologetic about them too. Besides it is not a very old issue and most of those people (stolen generation) are still alive. They well deserved a big apology from the goverment! Not from you, not from a political party, not from anybody but from the A.U.S.T.R.A.L.I.A.N goverment which is a continious entity that is responsible for the past, present and the future of the country it governs

Administrator
    Thanks

Guys we are getting way off track here and will have to please go back on to topic ( yes I am as bad as anyone else ).

There are numerous other threads on the topic that we have just finished on , so please step over to one of them to continue that conversation

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast