Hey folks, hopefully you can help me out here, as I am pretty stumped at the moment.

I recently purchased 2 smargo readers and verified that they work by setting up a simple newcs server under windows vista - connected a client dm500, and it can see and use the card no issue. I have then changed the settings of the smargo from 'Normal' to 'Dreambox' using the smartreader.exe program, and it wrote the settings to both readers successfully.

Now the fun starts - I've got a laptop which i have formatted and loaded Fedora 11. Tried to install CCcam, but I am not sure if i have gone about it correctly, as it wont detect my smargos. I have created the /var/keys and /var/etc folders, and chown'd them to the cccam user, as well as put the cccam binary into /usr/local/bin, and given it executable permissions.

I have put the follwing lines into cccam.cfg (located in /var/etc) and verified that /dev/ttyUSB0 and USB1 are correct device locations using the smargo information tool.

SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/ttyUSB0 6860002
SERIAL READER : /dev/ttyUSB0 smartreader+
SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/ttyUSB0 6860002
SERIAL READER : /dev/ttyUSB1 smartreader+
SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/ttyUSB1 6860002

When i start CCcam, it comes up with one cam found, but dosent say anything else, and goes back to the terminal prompt. Webinfo or telnet dosen't work eithier. I thorught it might be a frequency problem, but even with changing these, nothing works. Any Ideas?

Also, if others can post what freq's are best for a bluey and whitey it would be much appreciated, as a search dosen't reveal too much.

TIA