You know when you do something and even while your doing it you know it`s a stupid thing to do. Because I spend a lot of time in a remote mining town in WA`s northern goldfields I have put up with having Telstra as a service provider for all my telecommunications needs. Mainly because they are the only provider who services that area. I stupidly signed up with Bigpondscum for a webhosting package. After a day or so I realised the package I had chosen did not meet my requirements so I applied for a level change to upgrade to a more comprehensive bundle. Big mistake. I should have just cut my losses and signed with someone else there and then, but no, I`m not that smart. They upgraded the allowances ok but the software bundle remained at the basic level. The lack of features in the basic level was a major factor in upgrading. So I contacted them and they assured me that it would be sorted out immediately, ha ha. 12 days later and it still has not been rectified. I signed up with JustHost last night and within 2 hours had my site up and running. Anyone considering Bigpondscum as a webhost please take my advice and dont do it. Not only are they the most expensive they are also the most incompetent.