Thread: Prototype

Thanks

Default Prototype

Hi, Just wondering if anyone out there knows how to do a "Covert" or "Silent" Consume ?

I consume everyone, and get busted everytime, I saw a game tip to do this covertly, but was too excited to get back into the game and the tip hasnt come back up. . . .
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________
    Windows Explorer has encountered a problem, and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

Look Here ->
    Thanks

I think you hold shift and r-click.... from memory... you need to be really close and directly behind them for it to work.
    it took a while for me to get the hang of it.

Thanks

Hey mate, You have to walk BEHIND your enemy and press F i think, cant remember so try both. this will bring up a display with a few options, stealth consume is down the bottom left i believe and shows the button associated with it. later in levels the option next to that is f > left click which alerts nearby guards that the enemy your targeting is, well, you. which will get your enemy firing on eachother. all up i think the process is Behind enemy > f > e. I havent played in a while so im not positive. GL! its lots of fun.

ALSO i you see down the bottom right i think is stealth indicator, tells you if people are watching you, while thats lit up stealth consume isnt possible. it's greyed out. sometimes in order to stealth consume a commander you'll have to go to the back of the group of solders and stealth consume your way to the front. which works well for critical mass anyway. (consuming more then your maximum health can give you amazingly powerful devestator attacks later ingame)
    Last edited by Mokilok; 09-01-10 at 07:03 PM.