Thread: Help required with NESS Pro-LD alarm

Thanks

Default Help required with NESS Pro-LD alarm

Hi all,

I've just moved into a rental house, and the house is equipped with a NESS Pro-LD alarm system, however, the landlord has never known the code (he wasn't told when he bought it), and the real estate agent is more or less a waste of time. The landlord has given me permission to try and reset / reprogram the alarm if I like. Obviously because it is a fully installed system, I'd like to be able to get it working!

I've got the manual and the installers manual from the net, and it seems that I will need a "master code" to get into any programming. Does anyone know any ways around this?

[Edit - the alarm has a Chubb sticker on if this helps, and the phone-home connection has been disconnected.]

I'm not quite sure how to let you guys know that this is a legit request, other than I was a long time member before the crash.

Cheers,

Kevin.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Hi Kevin a very easy panel to back door to put in program mode but your best bet is to advise your suburb and someone here may help or ring around job should only take a few minutes once on site so get a quote from a tech near you and he should be able to sort it out

it actually is in the installers manual how to do what you wnt to do
    at youir risk

Thanks

I'm in New Lambton Heights, near Newcastle.

The only back door I can see into program mode is to remove the power/battery, activate the tamper switch, and then turn the power back on - then I could re-program the master code. I'm concerned this will remove the rest of the programming though (areas/zones etc) - do you know if this is the case?

Thanks

programmed locations should remain the same if you was to do it on some of the older d.8s strange things sometimes happen but pro ld should be all right

but to alter programming is at your peril if you inadvertently program a wrong loction or change the data in a wrong location

Banned
    Thanks

Cool

Kevin , pm me I'm just down the road.

Thanks

Angry Very similar problem in Melbourne

Hi guys,

I have a very similar problem to the aforementioned issue, is there is anybody in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne who might be able to assist?

Thanks

Joe Joe

Banned
    Thanks

Cool

What are you wanting to do ? Do you have the programming book , are you willing to try programming changes & are you willing to live with the results if you stuff it up. If yes then give me a PM & I will get you into programming mode.