Thread: Charlie and Boots

Thanks

Default Charlie and Boots

Saw the movie on Friday.. here is my first attempt at a review forgive if it's bad.

The movie starts of with a heavy theme of greif and death and struggles to throw off the feeling thu out, however as a good clean basic homemade ( aussie) Film it is one of the better ones i have seen. Not on par with the Dish or the castle but anyone with international Freinds etc could easly use this film to introduce them to Aust humour..Not many jokes or sland require explaining

Charlie is the husband who has just lost his wife of 45+ Years; his Son boots whom is suffering from his own life issues, decides to take his father on a Trip to the northern most tip of aust, in a attempt to heal there stained father son relationship.

At the start his dad "charlie" is reluctant. Charlie does everything he can to let his soon "Boots" know this. As they head north slowly they rebuild there strained relationship via many problems and incidents that happen along the way

The last 20mins where the best for me as it was just typical ozzie humour. The massage scene with classic hogan humour was the best i have seen in a while.

A good Cheap arse Tuesday film or date night film....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snacker For This Useful Post:

fred121 (19-09-09)

Look Here ->