I watched this movie on DUNA tv on D2 last year,

I've never been absorb into a film as much as this one trying to work just what the heck is going on, it is truly a mind boggling film which had me bamboozled with what was going on, if your into foreign films. arthouse, film noir then I'm sure you will like it. I've linked a couple of trailers I found, here's also the offical review below

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h5p_vrdvlE]YouTube - Krojaceva Tajna (2006) - Tailor's Secret[/ame]
foreign language with english subbies

If we accept as true the statement that progress is caused by abandoning the borders of our comfort, what happens to man when all other possibilities have been tested except death, and abandoning the borders of this world?

One night, one city, one man, one experience!

The Tailor’s secret is an attempt to answer that question.

The story whose main character is the Tailor is set in an ambiance of a dark utopian future, a city of mentally dead zombies under the firm grip of military dictatorship. Boldly, like a man on a mission, the Tailor will walk the Kafkaesque, the unexplainable, and macabre streets of a city where terror, and gloom roam freely, in his Diogenous’ search for purity, and love.

This, in fact, simple story about a Tailor who enters into a love affair with a woman (the Femme-Fatal Beauty) who is tied in with the creators of this mysterious, and dangerous environment is told Film Noir style.

This unusual horror-fairy tale sticks to the iconographic, and dramatic postulates of Film Noir. It is about a loser who easily, and readily walks into a trap set by the femme-fatal seductress. Using her sexuality she will make him do things he knows are bad.

He was born to be destroyed, and she to destroy.

In Film Noir there are two female profiles: the dangerous seductress, and the girl who represents marriage, normal life, and a happy end. Usually everyone chooses the first profile, because deep inside they feel the absurdity of life.

To help the dangerous girl he is obsessed with, the Tailor will kill the innocent Dancer, who has always represented the other option in his life.

The Tailor will make contact with some dangerous people who want the Beauty. Tortured, and insulted by a dangerous group, and his surrounding, the Tailor will lash out at the innocent Dancer. That way he will assert his loyalty to the Beauty.

“The Tailor’s Secret” doesn’t fit into the package that some movies have. It doesn’t intend to simply empty their wallets out, and insult their emotional intelligence. This movie won’t oversimplify by explaining the thoughts, and emotions of characters in a most usual, and shallow manner, treating the audience as if it were a bunch of simpletons.

The author of “the Tailor’s Secret” wishes to invite you to join him on this journey, in this experience. There he will share with you his most intimate thoughts, and feelings, serving them up as raw emotion, enriched with surreally terrifying characters, and dialogues.

The Beauty who will abandon him, and leave him alone with his crime will deceive the Tailor.

His hands bloody, he disappears.

I repeat this is a tragedy of a small man who had to leave behind the borders of this world so that he could progress. In this world, that seems to be the only option.

9 out of 10