HELP!

I've been playing with this box for days in my spare time, and its got the best of me here is the scenario

Our samsung PABX records all calls in and out during the day and after hours, when we switch it to night switch, the system has a nice little IVR that allows calls to go to different people after hours, problem is that there is nasty echo and the calls dont get recorded when they get handed to the voicemail card, enter asterisk/trixbox.

What I would like to do is VERY simple, but it just refuses to work, and I dont know where I am going wrong, what I would like is when a call comes in on the first FXS card, it routes to the First FXO (Port 3 goes to port 1) and when the second fxs card gets a call it routes to the second fxo port (4-2), and when a call is made from the PABX on the 11th Line (GSM Port) it goes to the 1st FXO port, then out the first fxs port to the desired number.

I've got the two FXO ports working (after a little mucking around), so they both dial out, so when station 101 picks up and makes a call the outbound rule is set to '.' so all calls go out the first fxs port, when the second fxo port is triggered it does the same thing.

I got my hands on a TDM400P Wildcard with two FXO's and two FXS's, installed as 1-2 for the Green Slot in Cards (FXO) and 3-4 for the Red FXS's.

So essentially all I want to use the trixbox for is reducing the horrid echo on the lines created by the voicemail card in the samsung when routing a pstn line out on the gsm line after hours, and to do call recording, and for some reason I've somehow managed to stop the unit answering calls... (also is there any way of getting it pick up straight away, i've read that it answers after two rings to get the CID Data, not really all that worried, be nice if it picked up straight away, and transfered to the fxo port)

If someone, somewhere, can make up a quick point header on how to do this, I would be forever in your debt, as its getting frustrating

HELP!!

Red