Thread: The Proposal (2009)

Thanks

Default The Proposal (2009)

Been wanting to see this for a while, and finally got the chance too.

I think to enjoy this film, you need to be a Sandra bullock fan (which I am, frankly I think she is stunning and has been for ever!).

The thing is, this is no different from any other Sandy film which is fine for me, but others may not think so. I also think Ryan Reynolds is super funny in just about anything he is in. (which remind's me, I must get 2 guys a girl and a pizza shop from somewhere)

For a "Romantic comedy" this holds it own, I mean we have all seen it done before and this is a solid film so it falls into the "OK" category

I thought the story was fairly solid, and acting was done well, there is a few scenes which are very funny in a lame way - good for a giggle anyway.

I am sure if your misuses is after a film to share with you (or vice versa) this will be fine to waste a few hours on

The only thing that annoyed me was Bettie White (Golden Girls Fame) some of the scenes she seemed to over act - but god bless her anyway i guess.

If your a fan of romantic comedy that is sweet and innocent, and like Sandra Bullock, I am sure you'll enjoy this

as already mentioned this is a typical Sandra Bullock film, so if you have seen one of her films, you have to some extent seen this.

I really enjoyed it but then again I am a Fan!.

IMDB Info
    --------------------
    Last edited by z1gg33; 25-10-09 at 10:08 PM.
    If you feed ducks at a pond, chances are your bound to feed a goose or two without even knowing it.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

I agree z1gg, I liked it a lot also and it's not because Bullock gets her kit off! Ok, it's not just because Bullock gets her kit off! I think Bullock has lost none of her charm over the years and I think she has great chemistry with Reynolds - the pair of them have some really nice scenes together. The only misfire, I think, was the Granny bush dancing scene which was plain silly and completely expendable.

Thanks

heheh Stu, and for 40+ she is in great shape. edit:IMDB tells me she was born in '64
    Was one funny scene and dam sexy too,without being (too) cheesy.
    Last edited by z1gg33; 26-10-09 at 03:53 PM.
    If you feed ducks at a pond, chances are your bound to feed a goose or two without even knowing it.